• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manutd in decline - lets face it

Taozhe

The Premier said:
I'm not bitter or sad. You had a marvelous season last year, much better than United's, no doubt about it. My only point is that I think you will live to regret having won only one trophy this year - you had it all, and you let it slip away - what a delicious irony.

And as far as spending ability, being a public corp. with a big annual turnover doesn't guarantee a massive war chest for buying players. There are too many shareholders who are only concerned with increasing the value of their shares - and that only requires a top three or four finish each year. There's no incentive among most of the large shareholders to spend the dough necessary to get the one or two players who would really make a difference.

Lets see .... I will like to point out one very obvious *selective memory* from what u say .. :)

"And as far as spending ability, being a public corp. with a big annual turnover doesn't guarantee a massive war chest for buying players"

With money to buy Rio for 30 million, veron for 28 million and ronaldo(diver) for 12 million and Ruud for 15 million (correct me if I am wrong for i could care less about the amount - but its an estimate)

This season is different and manure couldnt get the players they want becos

1) Manure's too cheap and tried to lower the price several times and many times, players were hijacked by others

2) Ferguson's poor history with players, might prove to be a determent to some other players

3) Manure's a team in decline, get over it. We will see you next year in the cl IF you can beat some unknown team during the qualifiers.. ;D

And for The Premier saying that we dun haf much injuries ... u r blind to the fact that

1) LAuren was injured for some time and we had to let cygan play centreback while toure play right back(he even played as striker)
2) Clichy had to come on for Ashley several times and he did marvelous
3) gilberto even had to play as right mid cos freddie was injured
4) Bergkamp couldnt play all the matches and he had to be rotated with Kanu and Reyes.

Bottom line, we did well with our tactics and the reason our 4 days of defeat was the FA's ugly decision for the congested fixture lineup. any other day, we would slaugther u 15 pts gap apart lesser team claiming to be championship challengers. ;D

Lets analyse Manure's team

Managed by a man with big ego and rules with his own rules. Fought with his own big bosses over a horse - and its not even his football horse (ruud divin ****) A scottish **** that is past it. His radioactive red nose will explode soon - mind u
Led by a thug who broke ppl's legs as a hobby( ok I am exagerrating but hey ... mancs ... I dun gif a damn ... though I think Keane's a great player ... but he's OLD and declining too ... heh)
A 30 million dollar defender earning massive amounts of $$$ who cant even remember to pee. My goodness ... u think $$$ gone up his arse instead of his head.

Further points,

15 points is a big gap in my opinion, feel our superiority ..

Keane is PAST it ... he will retire SOOON. D ... D... JemBaa~~~Baaa~~sheep?? the ideal replacement?? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ;D ok ... enuff laughing ...but its seriously funny if u think about it ... *thinks about it again* LOL HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH .... gosh I betta stop .....
Buying Heinze?? lol .... I can go to supermarket and buy a can of heinze baked beans for 40 cents and that's just australian currency! :p ...well ... when will they spend another few million on some horsehay or grassiles ... for their very own diving horse ?? ;D

Christiano RonaldO? well, he will be a good player next season .... but one day, those showboating will let a robbie savage break his leg like keane did to haafland ... ooooooh ....... painzzzz ..... good luck Ruunaoldo :D

Gosh .... Lets see if manure can even be close to eating our dust ... seriously, had manure been pushing us for the title, we might get more than the points .... we relaxed when we already won the league and thats a fact ... No challenge = no fun .... come on manure .. give us some real challenge ... ;D

hee hee .. I am in such a good good mood. Phew .... Enuff rantings .... come on you gooners~~! Wooo~~!!

As for u manc scums .... rot in the CL qualification fight next season ya?

Aussie

Established Member
The Mancs will be up there again next year. I doubt they will slide down the table any time soon. They will splash the cash hopefully on another Djemba Djemba but they will be title contenders next season.

Henry IV

Man Utd will be title contenders next season. They are not the all-conquering force they one were though, as they lost the Premiership title the season after winning it back. This is Arsenal's biggest chance to win successive titles.

Soler

Established Member
At one stage Henry was our only fit striker.

Remember that? Bergkamp was injured, Wiltord was off who knows where, Aliadiere hurt his knee against Boro, and Kanu was playing for Nigeria in the African Cup of Nations in Tunisia.

Had it easy with injuries on the ilk my arse. Poor excuse from a poor club.

Mark

Established Member
Man U will challenge us next season. If they don't win the league next season then they could go into decline. Not yet. They still have good players and a good manager, but most are getting old and the only youngster who looks like becoming world class is Ronaldo and he may leave for somewhere like Real Madrid (Or should I say Valencia? :) ) for trophies.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Of course they will challenge!

They are, sadly, the biggest team in the Country.

I think Cheski's part in all this is intersting.

I suggest their place at the top table may result in devide and conquer for a season or to providing Arsenal with a clearer field than we might expect.

Example; they picked up some huge players last year, one or two were shoe ins, otherwise, for Manure i.e Cole & Duff. Maybe Rooney/Gerrard this year.

It will still take Cheslski a year or two, with another manager & fresh players, to transalate all of this into a championship winning team.

Whereas we already have one.

VCC

Next season will be the most interesting Premiership season ever. We'll still be there of course, Man Utd will be back, Liverpool will be improved, and Chelski will challenge. If Mourinho can get his team playing his way immediately, we could have 4 title challengers going into 2005.

kanuuu

Established Member
I honestly think they Man U are going to do much better next season, they are strengthening their squad, andwith Ronaldo getting better with each match he's going to be key for them next season, the title race will be very intersing next year.

Gunner4life09

Next season will be the most interesting Premiership season ever. We'll still be there of course, Man Utd will be back, Liverpool will be improved, and Chelski will challenge. If Mourinho can get his team playing his way immediately, we could have 4 title challengers going into 2005.

totally agreed. i think next season will be a very close one. with all our main tittle rivals getting cash injections and new managers. it will be a mouth-watering season. can't wait!

A

Anonymous

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ok ... enuff laughing ...but its seriously funny if u think about it ... *thinks about it again* LOL HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH .... gosh I betta stop .....
Buying Heinze?? lol .... I can go to supermarket and buy a can of heinze baked beans for 40 cents and that's just australian currency! ...well ... when will they spend another few million on some horsehay or grassiles ... for their very own diving horse ??

Eh? Is that meant to be funny?

Anyone who writes the mancs off isnt too clever on the subject of football. Did we beat them last season? Thought not.

A.Hussain

if u look at ferguson's buying policy, you will see it is way too outdated. alan smith, van nistledive, saha... the three major strikers are all hitmen. thier creativity is now solely on the shoulders of ronaldo. giggs is now on the wane. scholesly's game is becoming all so predictable. van nistledive's goal drought emphasized that if you set one defender to mark out the horse, u have a 50% chance of stopping the manure carriage.

still no creative forward, the mancs will pay dearly for this in the CL.

barnone

Sol said:

Anyone who writes the mancs off isnt too clever on the subject of football. Did we beat them last season? Thought not.

Well said, and that's not just because I'm a United fan (cue abuse :) ) . On one level the EPL has become very top-heavy with the first 3 so far ahead on points than the rest of the pack. But with Arsenal putting the unbeaten season in and gunning (pun intended) for a successive title while Chelsea has daddy-Warbucks and United try to answer a poor season, next season should be excellent.
I'm certainly biased, but I don't feel United are on the decline. The youth set-up seems to be going well and the spending power is still there. The mention of lack of creativity was mentioned and I have to agree with that. Ronaldo has made strides this season IMO and will only get better. But United had many games last year where they'd have the ball outside the opposition's box, then they all seemed to say "OK...now what"?
Arsenal have gained deserved admiration for their creativity and attacking play. They hit on the break when teams are caught out- and they score anyway even if the other team isn't caught on the break.
Chelsea I'm still trying to figure out- as far as the long-term goes. Have a feeling that Ambramovich might get bored someday soon and just pack up. But, he may also be committed and build more with young players who come up through the ranks. Maybe its more hope, but I think he'll bail on them and leave them in worse shape than when he came to Stamford Bridge.
Kind of a random post I know, but my main point was "go to hell Gooners!!! :D I'm kidding of course! Thanks for letting me post, and congratulations on the unbeaten season.
Here's to next year.

Taozhe

Sol said:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ok ... enuff laughing ...but its seriously funny if u think about it ... *thinks about it again* LOL HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH .... gosh I betta stop .....
Buying Heinze?? lol .... I can go to supermarket and buy a can of heinze baked beans for 40 cents and that's just australian currency! ...well ... when will they spend another few million on some horsehay or grassiles ... for their very own diving horse ??

Unfortunately, humour tends to be different across different personas ;D

A

Anonymous

Taozhe said:
Sol said:

Unfortunately, humour tends to be different across different personas ;D

How old are you? If you are like 14 or 15 ill let you off, as that post is of someone with the mental age of a 14 or 15 year old.

But if you are older which I think you are, that post made me cringe.
If you are going to take the piss out of the mancs by all means do so, but do it in a way that is far less embarrassing to us Arsenal fans than that attempt.

ashraf

agreed mufc@#t are on the decline keane and giggs are coming to the end of there careers and will need replacing soon and that wont be easy. new players wont just replace keane and giggs seamlessly. there defence needs a bit of fine tuning as gor rio, he may be good to watch but he is not half as effective as SOL. lastly there attack has been lacking the spark.

just wait for giggs n keane to retire ..... it will be the end of united as we know it

Taozhe

Not really necessary since your main aim was to mock anyway. Waste of my time ;D

Now bugger off. Any further disagreements or dissatisfaction, pm me

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom