• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marquinhos: A No Marq?

bergholt

Good to see this guy go out on loan, necessary for his development. I wonder if they didn't want to send him out until his English improved a bit?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is the Championship not a little disappointing? Or perhaps just less game time as the crunch for relegation looms.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Let him see what he can do. Must say that with the attacking talent we develop ourselves I never really understood this signing, but it shouldn't be too hard to develop him into a more valuable player than the initial transfer fee we paid. His association with the Arsenal should be more or less enough for that to begin with.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

aB6EjCW.jpg

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Good debut. Just the kind of move he needed. Hopefully he keeps it up and can return to challenge for a start.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Good debut. Just the kind of move he needed. Hopefully he keeps it up and can return to challenge for a start.
I assume this transfer will be turned into profit, like Trusty.

Arsenal very likely has UCL next season, so needs better quality. You still likely have Cozier-Duberry as the extreme backup next season if he stays in the U21.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I assume this transfer will be turned into profit, like Trusty.

Arsenal very likely has UCL next season, so needs better quality. You still likely have Cozier-Duberry as the extreme backup next season if he stays in the U21.
Ive no issue if that were to happen. But if he has a good second half season id like to see him given a chance or another loan to a PL team. Increase his value further or build him into a player capable of returning and performing for us.

Got to remember he is only 19 so plenty of room for growth and development. Playing regularly will help him.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Saw some highlights of his game. He rarely takes on a player the same way as Saka, passes backwards and puts in a cross into the box. From what I've seen this season he's not going to make it at Arsenal. But we'll see, hope I'm wrong.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom