• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard

Would you be happy with signing him on loan?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What ****ing circumstances? :lol: The circumstances you and others have created? The bullshit ones, you mean?

He has bashed Willian from the start (and I agree he has been very bad), and next he says we should not loan a good AMF for 2,5 million including wages, but play Willian at AMF.

Then he tries to argue out of nowhere, that these deals are Arteta's fault, while he has been one of the loudest Arteta fan since the beginning and wanted him badly.

You can't make this stuff up. It's classic GDeep.

giphy.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
Aggresivly wanted him :lol:
Runarsson was a panic buy and cheap, Cedric was cheap too. Guendouzi is an idiot like Özil.

What are you going for here?

Man, you're one of the first one's who wanted Arteta as Arsenal manager.
:lol:
What are you guys on about? You can criticise a manager you wanted, if anything it shows I’m not some blind fanboy. I was the same with Wenger.

What do you want me to do, just keep quiet if I see things I don’t like? I’m backing into next season, and next season he should live and die or his results, these results next season should be a sacking.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
He has bashed Willian from the start (and I agree he has been very bad), and next he says we should not loan a good AMF for 2,5 million including wages, but play Willian at AMF.

Then he tries to argue out of nowhere, that these deals are Arteta's fault, while he has been one of the loudest Arteta fan since the beginning and wanted him badly.

You can't make this stuff up. It's classic GDeep.

giphy.gif
It's not finished yet. If Ødegaard performs well he's going to come back and say he's always know and backed the transfer from the start. Lol. No shame in his game I tell you.

drippin

Signing Willian, which flopped and now covering the cracks with an injured kid from Spain with 3 months of the seasons left are not circumstances I created.

Back to the question.

So.. who do you want?

(For similar amount of money)

GDeep™

League is very weak

Don’t understand this thinking, what’s wrong with criticism of a manager you wanted? I have also backed him for next season and given him his respect for winning a trophy, while his man management has been poor.

That’s call being balanced.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why did the thread title change?

**** myself, thought the deal had fallen through ffs :lol:

drippin

Don’t understand this thinking, what’s wrong with criticism of a manager you wanted? I have also backed him for next season and given him his respect for winning a trophy, while his man management has been poor.

That’s call being balanced.

You didn't state what was your point about Arteta in that message.

You pulled it out of your arse and it had nothing to do with the argument?

drippin

I told you already, sign nobody and get the best out of your current attackers.

Tell me why ALL our experienced attackers are under performing?

You can't continue to critisize Willian like you do, if you endorse we don't get a proper AMF. But I know you will, because you love to complain.

You will complain that Willian doesn't perform, if they don't get an AMF. Then if they get Ødegaard for cheap, you will compain that they didn't get a buy clause (which is not even possible to get here).

Then if Ødegaard performs, you say you said it from the beginning that the player is good. Then if not, you said you were right that it was a bad deal.

You're some fella I tell ya.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You can't continue to critisize Willian like you do, if you endorse we don't get a proper AMF. But I know you will, because you love to complain.
Again, why are all our experienced attackers under performing? Getting the best out of them would be more beneficial than bringing an injured kid from Spain and expecting him to create damage within 3 months.

drippin

Again, why are all our experienced attackers under performing? Getting the best out of them would be more beneficial than bringing an injured kid from Spain and expecting him to create damage within 3 months.

Who knows, can be many reasons. It is no excuse to try to get a rotation player for ESR at AMF. You're just silly.

Ødegaard is cheap and is not injured. His wages are 40k per week, so that's 1 million out of 2,5 million.

Players of Ødegaard's quality usually have at least double that wage. He has shown he can shine in LaLiga. So basically we can think that the loan fee was 0,5-1 million.

Like many have said, he can be the difference of getting Europa League win or top six. 2,5 million for that is nothing, while it helps ESR to get balanced amount of minutes.

Last edited:

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
But you said we’ve got enough attackers anyway ( ‘Willian can play anywhere’ lol) so we don’t have to expect anything of him...

You see, it’s your own words that I’m using as evidence to prove that you’re getting yourself into a lava about nothing.

We’ve just freed up 350 K a ****ing week and we have seen a great opportunity to possibly sign this player or maybe even get something out of him for loose change from now until the end of the season. And you think it’s strange that people are criticising those who are pissing and moaning about it?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Arsenal sees Ødegaard as a player with characteristics that serve the team and meet one of his needs, even if temporarily. In the event that the player adapts and brilliant and wants to continue beyond the winter period, Edo will have to persuade his Real Madrid counterpart, Jose Angel Sanchez, in the talks session that will be held after the end of the current season

drippin

Arsenal sees Ødegaard as a player with characteristics that serve the team and meet one of his needs, even if temporarily. In the event that the player adapts and brilliant and wants to continue beyond the winter period, Edo will have to persuade his Real Madrid counterpart, Jose Angel Sanchez, in the talks session that will be held after the end of the current season

He has 2 years in contract next summer, so it's not far fetched that he might want to get out of Real for guaranteed game time, at this point in his career.

This loan can help us be in the front row for his signing. The loan sum is peanuts.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

#Bell_Arsenal understands that Edo communicates and maintains the warmth of communication channels with a number of goals that the club views as A / A + deals in efforts to solve the problem of innovation and create opportunities. A lot of efforts are being made to sign a player of this type this summer. Certainly no guarantees, but that is the trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom