• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Match of Young : Nederlands 1 - 1 France

Mark

Established Member
Good for Ali, but who scored for the Dutch u21s? I always like to look out for young talent but I can never watch these games.

Mark

Established Member
Vitesse was the club we were being linked with making as a feeder club wasn't it? Arjan, is this kid really good? Do you think he has a bright future ahead of him?

Arjan

Mark said:
Vitesse was the club we were being linked with making as a feeder club wasn't it? Arjan, is this kid really good? Do you think he has a bright future ahead of him?

No, the supposed feeder club is Willem II, the club that beat PSV 3-1 last week.

Hofs is a good talent, but no more then that. he is lucky to be in there, but that is just because of the fact that Sneijder and friends have been promoted to the full international squad.

Mark

Established Member
Sorry you're right it's Willem II. Vitesse sounded familiar and I immediately thought it was the one that was going to be our feeder club. I've realised the reason Vitesse sounded familiar was because I got some good players there on CM4. Like Mamadou Zongo, just out of curiosity, is he any good in real life?

Taozhe

Arjan said:
Mark said:

No, the supposed feeder club is Willem II, the club that beat PSV 3-1 last week.

Hofs is a good talent, but no more then that. he is lucky to be in there, but that is just because of the fact that Sneijder and friends have been promoted to the full international squad.

Our Supposed feeder club beat PSV 3-1? Hmm ..... perhaps we should put more consideration into adding them to our feeder clubs :)

Arjan

Mark said:
Sorry you're right it's Willem II. Vitesse sounded familiar and I immediately thought it was the one that was going to be our feeder club. I've realised the reason Vitesse sounded familiar was because I got some good players there on CM4. Like Mamadou Zongo, just out of curiosity, is he any good in real life?

He has the talent, but he never gets to show it, because he is always injured!

Brianfrance, who is this Mehdy? Here in Holland they said that he was by far the best player on the pitch!

patrick42uk

Established Member
do you mean mourad meghni? he has been hailed as the next zidane since he was about 16 because he is also originally from algeria and a pla maker too. plays for bologna. decent talent, but last time i saw him looked lightweight.

As for nicky hofs, i saw a vitesse game once i thnk against psv which ended 0-0. saw the game to watch robben, but hofs caught my eye. vitesse were playing a lot on the break and he looked a good dribbler.

Adam

Established Member
patrick - i think Arsenal should hire you!

Just read that we missed out on a French Southampton midfielder "Folly". There is so much talent coming out, it is hard to keep up.

Arjan

patrick42uk said:
do you mean mourad meghni? he has been hailed as the next zidane since he was about 16 because he is also originally from algeria and a pla maker too. plays for bologna. decent talent, but last time i saw him looked lightweight.

As for nicky hofs, i saw a vitesse game once i thnk against psv which ended 0-0. saw the game to watch robben, but hofs caught my eye. vitesse were playing a lot on the break and he looked a good dribbler.

That was the one, meghni!

next time you watch vitesse, have a look at Fafiani(?), he could best one the best young players around.

Adam

Established Member
I'd just like to take this oppurtunity to thank Arjan, Patrick, Brianfrance, Sammer, and many others who consistently spread interesting information on world football in this forum.

Keep it up, there is nothing better in football than talking about potential players (Ok, perhaps winning a football match!)

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom