• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
tottenham-hotspur-16-17-third-kit-5.jpg

and I thought we have the worst kit

:lol:
looks like someone had a serious case of diarrhea

Inspired by Heinz pourable Mustard

heinz_mustard_8_oz-_glass1.jpg

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Had a look at their subreddit recently.

They are convinced that they are better than us now, dominating us in everything but the final result.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ay-champions-league-games-to-90000-at-wembley

Spuds to play their CL games at Wembley, confirmed. Full capacity will be available to them, assuming they have 80-odd thousand fans that can fill it.

Not a fan of this, cheapens the value of Wembley for me. That's not just a shot at Spuds either, for somewhere that's supposed to be the 'home' of football, the powers that be don't half whore the place out.

It's like FA Cup semi finals being played at Wembley too, bloody save it for the final. Not so sure the Community Shield should be contested there either, bring it back to Villa Park.

Chelski will no doubt be granted access to Wembley when their stadium is being sorted too. Joke.

Persona

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ay-champions-league-games-to-90000-at-wembley

Spuds to play their CL games at Wembley, confirmed. Full capacity will be available to them, assuming they have 80-odd thousand fans that can fill it.

Not a fan of this, cheapens the value of Wembley for me. That's not just a shot at Spuds either, for somewhere that's supposed to be the 'home' of football, the powers that be don't half whore the place out.

It's like FA Cup semi finals being played at Wembley too, bloody save it for the final. Not so sure the Community Shield should be contested there either, bring it back to Villa Park.

Chelski will no doubt be granted access to Wembley when their stadium is being sorted too. Joke.

Where are they supposed to play then exactly? Emirates?

Persona

They wish. I heard something about a link up with the MK Dons being possible. Stadium:MK is a good arena, they should play there.

It's a 30,000 seat stadium. Playing at Wembley isn't a big deal. Wembley is a ****ing disgrace to football and there is nothing special about it. It's a colossal failure of a money sink for the FA that has done absolutely nothing for football in this country or the national team. Even when the national team plays there it's half empty. The only thing Wembley does right are the 10 or so concerts it holds a year. Sp**s and Chelsea playing in it isn't a big deal, I can assure you.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
It's a 30,000 seat stadium. Playing at Wembley isn't a big deal. Wembley is a ****ing disgrace to football and there is nothing special about it. It's a colossal failure of a money sink for the FA that has done absolutely nothing for football in this country or the national team. Even when the national team plays there it's half empty. The only thing Wembley does right are the 10 or so concerts it holds a year. Sp**s and Chelsea playing in it isn't a big deal, I can assure you.

White Hart Lane is only a few extra thousand seats bigger than Stadium:mk. Re; bolded, my point is that it should be.

The reason it isn't is largely because of things like allowing Chelski and Spuds to play in it part time. Call me an idealist, but I'd love for this country to have a massive footballing arena to be proud of. Wembley has beautiful infrastructure, but decisions being made by the powers that be have seriously cheapened its value IMO.

After recent events I've lost all faith in this country though. At least we have The Emirates, which is a stunning football stadium.

Last edited:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Juve score in the first friendly, after no less than two consecutive mistakes from the Tottensham backline. Guess who isn't the only one with problems? :p

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom