• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
In 11/12 season thier biggest bottle job they had some top players while us only had RVP to save us every week and still manage to drop many points in last 2 months finish below us and end up in Europa league :lol:
big bigger biggest :lol:

they should start start a bottling company :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Decided to have a look at their forums for the fall out from last night.
Glory Glory are ****ting themselves that Walker and Alderweireld are off, meanwhile The Fighting **** are trying to convince themselves that they're not bottlers! Apparently they can't be bottlers because they've never been top of the league this season to bottle it, if anything Chelsea bottled it after leading by 12 points and now its only 4... They bottled it even though they're still winning it? Makes no sense to me.
Oh yeah, Liverpool, United, City and Us have also bottled it more than Sp**s did......

Our season has been a total shambles, but we can always rely on these sad ****s to give us a laugh :lol:
The best part is neither forum mentions playing at Wembly next season and how awful their current record is there. Yet they're all convinced they'll be one of the favorites for the title next season.

So in essence its as par for the course in the realm of deluded Sp*rs fans:lol:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I'm only half laughing, great that they won't win the league, but they'll still finish above us - that hurts!:(

If we bring the FA Cup home they can have that pitiful consolation for all I care.

No one will remember their hard fought season of 2016-2017 where they came a cropper for the umpteenth time but we'll still be lauded as the most decorated team in the history of the cup, provided we navigate past that Chelsea sized obstacle of course:lol:

Ewarwoowar

Sp**s are a little like Hampton v2.0 atm (in style),, though are not a selling club(atm) and are experiencing the luxury of having a pretty settled squad over recent seasons with Poch given the scope to tweak here and there (and not wholly successfully imo) but still ultimately profiting from the usual top teams whom are suffering the turmoil of greater change in key areas or stagnation, thus if you look at it that way Sp**s are not really pulling up any trees and could easily slip back to 5th 6th 7nth should and probably if the top teams rediscover their niche.

You could be even a little more critical with Sp**s in the sense that with the onset of big money in PL atm there are a lot of teams top, middle and bottom in a state of flux blooding multiple new players in key positions that if they(Sp**s) were as good as the media makes out should not be recording 8 draws and four losses thus far as a title challenging team in a league where they have the benefit of such a settled squad, Chelsea for the most part has that luxury too and look at them.

Next season is their(Sp**s) making or breaking but most probably the latter with the stadium change. I wonder how many players might seek out should they fall down the table. Tbh some may think it now, that some of the these Sp**s players are elite, but you take them out of that organized, settled side and put them as an individual in a say, Arsenal, Manu, Mcity shirt whom would flourish, who would shine, who would stand out in these sides as they play atm. In regards I believe that the whole is a great deal greater than the sum of its parts, thus would not be that interested in buying any one of them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s are a little like Hampton v2.0 atm (in style),, though are not a selling club(atm) and are experiencing the luxury of having a pretty settled squad over recent seasons with Poch given the scope to tweak here and there (and not wholly successfully imo) but still ultimately profiting from the usual top teams whom are suffering the turmoil of greater change in key areas or stagnation, thus if you look at it that way Sp**s are not really pulling up any trees and could easily slip back to 5th 6th 7nth should and probably if the top teams rediscover their niche.

You could be even a little more critical with Sp**s in the sense that with the onset of big money in PL atm there are a lot of teams top, middle and bottom in a state of flux blooding multiple new players in key positions that if they(Sp**s) were as good as the media makes out should not be recording 8 draws and four losses thus far as a title challenging team in a league where they have the benefit of such a settled squad, Chelsea for the most part has that luxury too and look at them.

Next season is their(Sp**s) making or breaking but most probably the latter with the stadium change. I wonder how many players might seek out should they fall down the table. Tbh some may think it now, that some of the these Sp**s players are elite, but you take them out of that organized, settled side and put them as an individual in a say, Arsenal, Manu, Mcity shirt whom would flourish, who would shine, who would stand out in these sides as they play atm. In regards I believe that the whole is a great deal greater than the sum of its parts, thus would not be that interested in buying any one of them.
Sp**s will lose Walker and Alderwiereld and these are key players in defense that going to big loss and difficult to replace specially Alderwiereld who is in my opinion top 3 defenders in the PL, but as long they having players like Alli Eriksen and Kane who always perform they'll still competing for top 4 at least.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
When was the last time we were in the title race up to the wire two seasons in a row?

giphy.gif

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Wouldn't classify Sp**s "going to the wire", these last two seasons.

They've won **** all and finished above Arsenal once in 30 years, come on.

You're biased or blinkered if you're not overrating them, it seems.

Calm the fcuk down son. No need to respond like that.

Ewarwoowar

Sp**s will lose Walker and Alderwiereld and these are key players in defense that going to big loss and difficult to replace specially Alderwiereld who is in my opinion top 3 defenders in the PL, but as long they having players like Alli Eriksen and Kane who always perform they'll still competing for top 4 at least.

In this settled side they look good, outside of that hard work, endeavour and organization like the national team not so much. I believe atm Dele is riding on the crest of a wave buying into his hype and acting accordingly playing high octane with endeavour, has good athletism and power but a little more than average ability in the technique department.

My 5th, 6th, 7th projection for next season takes into account they lose home advantage with stadium move, if they lose players this summer and I'm pretty sure if results start waning because of these factors the likes of Dele will lose his ****, be brought back down to earth, be running on fumes and even suffer burn out and if Kane goes on another baron run. If either or that happens Erikson struggles for outlets upfront, other sides will be more settled next season thus will be a whole lot tougher and more taxing on what is realistically a team a couple of transfers or injuries away from mediocrity.

Londonborn

In this settled side they look good, outside of that hard work, endeavour and organization like the national team not so much. I believe atm Dele is riding on the crest of a wave buying into his hype and acting accordingly playing high octane with endeavour, has good athletism and power but a little more than average ability in the technique department.

My 5th, 6th, 7th projection for next season takes into account they lose home advantage with stadium move, if they lose players this summer and I'm pretty sure if results start waning because of these factors the likes of Dele will lose his ****, be brought back down to earth, be running on fumes and even suffer burn out and if Kane goes on another baron run. If either or that happens Erikson struggles for outlets upfront, other sides will be more settled next season thus will be a whole lot tougher and more taxing on what is realistically a team a couple of transfers or injuries away from mediocrity.

I think we are deluding ourselves. The truth is that they are much Better than us player for player and worse than that they fight while we go down in too many games with a whimper. Including our low intensify effort at WHL.

The 3 players you mention Dele, Kane and Eriksen would walk into our side and I do not believe they will fall apart playing at Wembley. Let's be honest, they were the better team against Chelsea and Chelsea were gifted their goals by unusual defensive errors and a blunder by Pochettino playing Son as a defender.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom