• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
We can hate them, but they have grown over the years as a club and as a team, Pochettino has done a tremendous job to make them competitive at European level this year and in the league for about 2 years.

I still believe we have the better team, but our system doesn't look right.
Can’t name too many of our players who would get into their side, to be honest.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Daniel Levy seems to be doing a good job at Sp**s. As much as we might dislike it, they are playing some excellent football at the moment.

Unlike Chelsea, they are a proper football club. That being said, they lack a winning culture. I think that will let them down yet again.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
All this jealousy around them is sickening. Come back when they've achieved something worthwhile.
Don’t tempt fate, haha.

In all seriousness though, would you swap squads and/or managers with them? I’d do both — that shouldn’t be the case, given our financial and historical advantages. That’s from where the jealousy/anger stems.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They are doing well, they have improved and as much as I dont want to say it... they deserve credit for their improvement. They look good.

But sitting at Europe's big table is not easy, so I would be cautious to proclaim them the next best thing on the continent.

Its about consistency when at the top, and no... Im not Arsène Wenger.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As much Kane Alli love Sp**s but without winning trophies and bigger club comes they are gone but they'll get too much money from them

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Alli will be gone to a big club the first chance he gets, same with Rose. Dier was apparently in favour of a move to United last summer but obviously didn't happen and Eriksen could be temped if the interest from Barca is genuine. Honestly, this Sp**s team will end up being torn apart before they win anything serious and as well as they've done in recent times (I mean missing out on the league to Leicester is apparently an excellent achievement if you're the white half of North London) this team won't be remembered at all in the years to come. Same with Newcastle of the mid-90's, loved by the media and the neutrals were desperate for them to win the league but it just didn't happen. If this is a successful period for Sp**s then it just goes to show how small and how irrelevant they actually are.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Alli will be gone to a big club the first chance he gets, same with Rose. Dier was apparently in favour of a move to United last summer but obviously didn't happen and Eriksen could be temped if the interest from Barca is genuine. Honestly, this Sp**s team will end up being torn apart before they win anything serious and as well as they've done in recent times (I mean missing out on the league to Leicester is apparently an excellent achievement if you're the white half of North London) this team won't be remembered at all in the years to come. Same with Newcastle of the mid-90's, loved by the media and the neutrals were desperate for them to win the league but it just didn't happen. If this is a successful period for Sp**s then it just goes to show how small and how irrelevant they actually are.

Hopefully, Kane ends up at Arsenal. His entire family are Arsenal fans are they not?

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
They started the match thread two weeks before the game :lol:

EDIT: Christ, those player faces they use throughout the thread are pure cringe.
This is like listening to kids on acid. WTF are they putting in their tea over there.........lawd have mercy. They went from "we're going to smash those ****s" to "it's only a blip/speed bump" on their imaginary road to success/nowhere.

They're sipping the cool aid over there!

It's fabulously entertaining though. Any AM'er who hasn't taken a peek most definitely should!

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
This is like listening to kids on acid. WTF are they putting in their tea over there.........lawd have mercy. They went from "we're going to smash those ****s" to "it's only a blip/speed bump" on their imaginary road to success/nowhere.

They're sipping the cool aid over there!

It's fabulously entertaining though. Any AM'er who hasn't taken a peek most definitely should!

I just spent the best part of half an hour at work reading through it and having a good giggle to myself. The contrasting comments pre and post match were hilarious. Here's my favourite meltdown post thus far:

**** OFF Woolwich...
NO SERIOUSLY... JUST **** OFF OUT OF MY LIFE...
YOU'VE BEEN HAUNTING MY WORLD FOR FAR TOO LONG...

JUST **** OFF, DIE, AND TAKE YOUR ODIOUS BRAND OF SMUG **** GLOATING ABORTION OF A FANBASE WITH YA... WILL YA!

YOU CAN'T **** OFF AND DIE TOO SOON IN MY BOOK!

Not to mention they treat each other like absolute trash on there, particularly when someone challenges someone's opinion. Can't say I'm surprised though, being **** is the first prerequisite to being a spud fan.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I just spent the best part of half an hour at work reading through it and having a good giggle to myself. The contrasting comments pre and post match were hilarious. Here's my favourite meltdown post thus far:

Not to mention they treat each other like absolute trash on there, particularly when someone challenges someone's opinion. Can't say I'm surprised though, being **** is the first prerequisite to being a spud fan.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom