• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
If they had won vs Wolves, they would actually be in the title race. Now no one takes them seriously.

But I do hope someone takes Poch of them.

Real will hound this league for managers and players alike;)

If everything goes right, we'll get rid of Pochettino and Hazard as well as Sp**s appointing an absolute muppet as new manager.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Eriksen is off in the summer and they won't be able to replace him, the guy should start looking for a big job already.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Getting his excuses in early, not elite mentality this

He is right though. They haven't spent a dime last summer, remember having only signed Cech?

You can't compete in that way. And currently with 6 points off first place, he's doing a very good job.

Today I also read about his utmost respect for Wenger. I think he knows Tottenham are going in the same direction. They built a stadium and can't compete in the future.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Eriksen is off in the summer and they won't be able to replace him, the guy should start looking for a big job already.

One year left on his deal so they wouldn't even be able to do their usual of getting the biggest fee possible either.

Looks likely Toby will leave as well.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He is right though. They haven't spent a dime last summer, remember having only signed Cech?

You can't compete in that way. And currently with 6 points off first place, he's doing a very good job.

Today I also read about his utmost respect for Wenger. I think he knows Tottenham are going in the same direction. They built a stadium and can't compete in the future.

He has a point, obviously everyone needs to spend. But he doesn't have that much of a point, he'd have more of a point if he had a poor squad and needed to spend a lot. It's true that Sp*rs haven't spent much, but look at the value of their squad, it's huge. If they were judged on how much their squad is worth, instead of how much they spent on it, they'd absolutely be expected to win a f*cking trophy.

Sp*rs have a 200m centre-forward, a 200m no. 10, Dele Alli would go for about 100m, Son for about 50m....I'd say that's enough to at least win the League Cup, no?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Guarantee they'll end up opening the stadium next season. It'll be ready for March but they don't want the first game to be the NLD, so there'd only be a handful of games there this season anyway. Just doesn't make sense. They're such a PR-conscious club, they'll want everything to look good.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

What did he say about Wenger?

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom