• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Praying for a last minute winner off the bench for Townsend against his old club tonight.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Well you have to give them credit, they were convincing winners of the "We won the first match in our new ground unlike Arsenal, whose stadium is fractionally smaller than ours" trophy.

I suppose we'll have to settle for a top 4 spot to ease our disappointment :lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
D3QmkWAXsAAEPzD.jpg

They couldn't even sell out their first ever game

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hi, greetings from Finland! Been reading this forum for some time now. Been a fan for a few years (not the easiest) after I wanted to choose favourite team. Before I didn't care, but just wanted to see good matches. Now it's more serious. :)

Came to share some news. Let's not laugh at this kind of stuff though? This can always happen especially with tough fixtures. Top 4 is truly interesting. Shame about the Chelsea clear offside goal though.

"Following assessment over the past two days, we can confirm that Harry Kane has sustained a significant lateral ligament injury to his left ankle following a challenge in our Champions League quarter-final, first leg win against Manchester City.

Investigations are ongoing and he will continue to be assessed by our medical staff over the coming week.

We can also confirm that examinations have revealed that Dele Alli fractured his left hand during Tuesday's fixture.

The England midfielder will now be assessed to determine his availability for this weekend's fixture against Huddersfield Town."

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2019/april/injury-update-harry-kane-dele-alli/

drippin

Yeah, I guess especially Londoners have experiences similar laughter from Sp**s fans for our misfortunes. So understandable, but not my thing. Great day though anyway, that's a fact!

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Looks like Kane's season is over.
Media are doing their best to claim Sp**s play better without him but the fact is their team is far worse when he's absent. His earlier injury spell coincided with a run of games vs very poor opposition, and even then it took fluky last minute goals to get past the likes of Fulham, Newcastle and Burnley

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Can't stop laughing at the Sp**s forum tbh. Keep seeing things like

'I reckon Kane will make the final'
'Knowing Kane he'll train hard to recover for the final his season isn't over yet'

Stupid f*cks.

drippin

Media are doing their best to claim Sp**s play better without him but the fact is their team is far worse when he's absent. His earlier injury spell coincided with a run of games vs very poor opposition, and even then it took fluky last minute goals to get past the likes of Fulham, Newcastle and Burnley

Yeah it's quite stupid, Kane is not replacable and contributes much to many things. I have seen some good long passes in recent times also. There is a need to find excuses not to be sad or fear worst (Spursy ending for the season comes to mind.)

Can't stop laughing at the Sp**s forum tbh. Keep seeing things like

'I reckon Kane will make the final'
'Knowing Kane he'll train hard to recover for the final his season isn't over yet'

Stupid f*cks.

That's very funny many of them seem to take it for granted they reach the finals with belief this injury not being worse than others (and cumulating). Kane was plain idiotic going for the ball like that at the sidelines.

drippin

Remember when they mocked Holding after his season ending injury.

Oh, how nice behaviour! Like kicking a fallen elderly woman on ice and moonwalking over the blood. (Holding isn't quite the elderly woman, although quite mature for his age, but I just like this image I got.)

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom