• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Fiscal issues I believe, this is getting silly now Levy.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I have a feeling, they are going to go for Campos or Rangnick. They are looking for someone who can do it on a budget.

Most likely Rangnick for starters, with a young manager like Potter coming in later.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure what levy wants here but look like he just refusing to get easier route and go to rebuild. Just appoint Parker ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I have a feeling, they are going to go for Campos or Rangnick. They are looking for someone who can do it on a budget.

Most likely Rangnick for starters, with a young manager like Potter coming in later.
After this summer nobody will join them Campos and Rangnick want full control and clearly after appoint paratici this won't happen.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

just take Nuno or Rafa before Everton

or wait till some get sacked post Euros

I think they’re biding their time until the Euros finishes and managers start getting sacked.

Fonseca and Gattuso are never happening. It’s obvious that Levy is waiting to see what’ll happen to the likes of Martinez, Southgate, Luis Enrique etc.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
How anyone will be capable to work with levy after this summer? He just extremely difficult to deal with and he don't give freedom

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom