• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
At the end of the day they gonna play CL and we are not, that’s the way the cookie crumbles and i guess we all have out way to deal with that. I with worthy resignation and jealousy, Riou with trying to banter them without much of success in my book.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is it such a small pond though? Take a look at their stadium, training ground, where they stand financially amongst other European clubs, their current squad. Our constant referral to trophies won is getting a bit tedious. There are points in history when all clubs go through patches of feast or famine.

Even if Kane doesn't end up with "trophies" he'll have had a brilliant career - almost certainly the leading England goalscorer of all time; Sp**s greatest goalscorer; probably highest EPL scorer; maybe 100 caps as England captain. I would say that was a career worth having, wouldn't you?

It's sometimes good to get some balance rather than this persistent chauvinism.

Coming soon alongside the Audi Cup and the “put the pressure on” title of 2016 is the “good training ground and financial standing” title.

Truly a golden era.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
In his defense, it's not like the PL is 2-on-2. They've been insanely productive, but can't help that the other 9 are miles off City, Liverpool, et al.
Any conversation of the greatest duo in PL history that doesn't include Henry and Bergkamp isn't worth having.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is it such a small pond though? Take a look at their stadium, training ground, where they stand financially amongst other European clubs, their current squad. Our constant referral to trophies won is getting a bit tedious. There are points in history when all clubs go through patches of feast or famine.

Even if Kane doesn't end up with "trophies" he'll have had a brilliant career - almost certainly the leading England goalscorer of all time; Sp**s greatest goalscorer; probably highest EPL scorer; maybe 100 caps as England captain. I would say that was a career worth having, wouldn't you?

It's sometimes good to get some balance rather than this persistent chauvinism.

Interesting post, some good points to think about.

You don't need to put trophies in " " though, actual trophies are literally what he doesn't have.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Sp**s got the best side I can ever remember them having after this transfer window; Conte and their Italian transfer guru running circles on Tets and Edu. If LFC and City slip up they are third best team in division when a great manager they Clare my dark horse for league since Arsenal is in collapse under a pub league manager

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom