• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
apparently out for 3-4 weeks. And fixtures don't look very tough till then for them. If he is back for City, they will be fine I guess.

And when he is back the gormless looking gimp will do about 5 two-footed tackles against City and still somehow not get sent off, ffs 🤬

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
AM rattled ffs. You can see it, you can sense it, you can smell it.
They're worse than they were last year. Were it not for absolutely corrupt refereeing they would be midtable every year. They haven't evolved at all. You can still sit back frustrate them out of creating anything. They need to dive and foul to compete against anyone who does that.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
whj2647bsfi91.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Would be wise if Arsenal were to add some height upfront for the sake of variety, but otherwise it's interesting that most of last season's top 4 were among the shortest teams.
It's our attack that makes it shorter. Would be nice to have one taller striker, or a taller winger for those long balls.

Otherwise it's more important to have taller defenders and midfielders than attackers.

The differences aren't very big, and there are some smaller squad players included that will leave.

Would be also interesting to see more than "1.82m vs 1.83m" because those rounded numbers can't be very accurate.

glitchform

Antonio Conte, their own manager, just said that Kane would exchange all his goals for a trophy.

So anyone want to tell that trophies aren't important...Sp**s fans, were are you lads?

where did he say this? Want to taunt the filth with it on tvwattter.

Also I have no idea how people have spuds blogs and spuds patreons. It's like watching a team of mules grind out until a spark turns on for 30 seconds, huff huff boy sscores, then its back to stinking out the gaff. Even though I never have wanted Liverpool or City to win a game, I can appreciate them technically. With spuds its like eating austrian brownbread day in, day out.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom