• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Kane should follow Sol Campbell & become a fellow Sp**s revolutionary. Winning the double in his first season set his soul free :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Imagine having your best players as closet fans for your fiercest rivals :lol:

View attachment 11875

Sp**s are in big trouble when Don Mikel knocks.

We really missed a trick with this lad!! He definitely would've been a fantastic weapon to replace Martinelli or be replaced by him with half an hour of play left to further harry the opposition into submission.

Now, we have to watch him rot under Levy's spiteful cranium :lol:

Tom Mix

The writing has been on the wall for some time. Kane, Son and Lloris have been their star performers and they are all now firmly on the way down. Perisic is one of their best players but only a stopgap. Hard to see any of these being arounf for more than 2 years. replacing them will cost £150 million+ and Levy is never going to allow that. They don't have young marketable players to make a profit on so...

Conte says 5th is the best they can hope for? 7th will be their ceiling in seasons to come. Apart from us buth Manc clubs, Liverpool, Newcastle and probably Chelsea will regularly finish ahead of them.

The natural order is being regained and they will go back to being a mid-table team with the occasonal deep run in the Carabao Cup. Which is why it is important Levy stays and they don;t get funny ideas about selling to rich investors.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Because they like to remember that they were in North London first as if it means anything. Reality is no one cares.
The funny thing is they don't even have that. Yes Arsenal were founded in Woolwich London in 1886, yes Sp**s have always been in Tottenham while we've only moved to Highbury in 1913.

But London used to be a lot smaller in the past and Tottenham/Haringey only became part of London in 1963 while Highbury/Islington was part of the County of London from the beginning. So even though we moved within London and got there afterwards we always were the first North London club while they didn't moved but still really are newcomers who were founded in ****ing Middlesex lol.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

To be fair, even prime Fergie & Arsène would fail at this pointless football club.

Their fans should ask themselves, what’s the point of Sp*ds existence?

Simple.

They exist to vindicates Arsenal supremacy.

At least...that's what I tell people I find myself respecting but then burning bridges with when I realize they're Sp**s fans :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The alarm bells for them is how much work needs done on the squad, let alone Conte’s negative tactics.

If I were them I’d probably want to buy a GK, RB, CB, AM. Plus Son is perhaps on the way down and it feels like Kane might go to Bayern in the summer.

They’ve got a couple good young players which they bought but not enough really, their academy isn’t producing anything of first team quality.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom