• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
For short flights under 2-3 hours makes no sense to go business or first. After a few hours my back really hurts on those rock hard seats or like Che Guevera Conte i would fly economy. But i literally start feeling numb in my back anything over 2-3 hours in economy. Turkish has best business class lounge the guy is making fresh kabobs and that delicious pideh or Turkish calzones i call them . Turkish airlines food service and business lounge is freaking a fatties dream. When i weighed 235 used to put a hurtin on that guy who made fresh pideh in Istanbul business lounge. I once thought i was going to die from booze and food on one of their long international flights.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
We need Thanos to snap half the football journalists out of existence because there are too many of them and they're all horribly wrong
Would need to snap away some in here as well. Some here agreed & used Spuds getting Conte as a weapon against the club and Arteta. Some were even worried they would win a trophy with him there and praising Levy for hiring a 'serial winner'. There's nothing special about Conte. He's just another Mourinho. Can't win a league unless he's at the club that outspends the others.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You know it’s starting to make better sense to me now. Why Sp**s fans think that they are on our level or think the last six years above us is some monumental achievement, or Potch having built them up to levels we won’t reach.

It’s the same for people who have equated Leicester and Villa as our equals at least or those clubs being better destinations than Arsenal.

The reason I’ve come to is that there are many many football watchers who actually haven’t seen or been alive during our dominant early Wenger era (1998-2005). They were either not yet born or too young to understand football.

We forget sometimes how long it’s been since we were truly a force in the game.

Fabregasm

You know it’s starting to make better sense to me now. Why Sp**s fans think that they are on our level or think the last six years above us is some monumental achievement, or Potch having built them up to levels we won’t reach.

It’s the same for people who have equated Leicester and Villa as our equals at least or those clubs being better destinations than Arsenal.

The reason I’ve come to is that there are many many football watchers who actually haven’t seen or been alive during our dominant early Wenger era (1998-2005). They were either not yet born or too young to understand football.

We forget sometimes how long it’s been since we were truly a force in the game.

I can easily pick out couple of Sp**s mates of mine in their 50s or 60s that thinks the same. They are just simply delusional, there's simply no facts to back it up regardless

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Without Kane and Son they might actually try and build a more well rounded football team instead of trying to fit players around them, of which they've done a poor job.

I get what you're saying but I cant see how that would be better. If you took Kane and Son out of that team and balanced it they would drop to what, fighting for Europa League qualification?

If you take out there two big dogs and balance that squad out it would just be average across the board.

Replace Kane with Richarlison and Son with Danjuma..?

They have a track record of signing sh!t, in the last however long; Son, Modric, Bale, Dembele were excellent signings, the rest are debatable as just average (unless I'm forgetting some).

If you go back through there transfers its sooooo bad, there are so many awful names, **** it, I'll list some;

Reguillon
Lo Celso
Bergwijn
Ndombele
Wanyama
Emerson Royal
Djed Spence
Doherty
Rodon
Aurier
Llorente
Soldado
Sissoko
Janssen
Sanchez
N'Jie
Lamela
Paulinho
Capoue

That is all since Bale, all above €10mil. That is awful recruitment, Kane and Son have been carrying them big time.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I get what you're saying but I cant see how that would be better. If you took Kane and Son out of that team and balanced it they would drop to what, fighting for Europa League qualification?

If you take out there two big dogs and balance that squad out it would just be average across the board.

Replace Kane with Richarlison and Son with Danjuma..?

They have a track record of signing sh!t, in the last however long; Son, Modric, Bale, Dembele were excellent signings, the rest are debatable as just average (unless I'm forgetting some).

If you go back through there transfers its sooooo bad, there are so many awful names, **** it, I'll list some;

Reguillon
Lo Celso
Bergwijn
Ndombele
Wanyama
Emerson Royal
Djed Spence
Doherty
Rodon
Aurier
Llorente
Soldado
Sissoko
Janssen
Sanchez
N'Jie
Lamela
Paulinho
Capoue

That is all since Bale, all above €10mil. That is awful recruitment, Kane and Son have been carrying them big time.
They'll need a big fee for Kane and bring in a proper Sporting Director. That's their only hope. Also CL football is crucial for them. We've seen that once you drop out of it, it's very difficult to get back in.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They will try and replace Kane with a younger quality version, think Vlahovic, think Hojlund, think Evan Ferguson. Thereafter they will accept that they need to rebuild.

Every team in the world now, has seen what Arsenal has done and what it takes to build a sustainable system that is capable of competing with the best.

As for a coach, they would be stupid to bring Potchettino back, if they have dreams of getting to our potential. That nonsense of theirs, comparing their Potch setup to this team is just nonsense. It takes 5 minutes of watching that team play, to see that they arent at 22/23 Arsenal's level, and this Arsenal team is still developing. So I would rule Potch out if I were serious about Sp**s wanting to be a top team.

Go for Ange Postecoglou (more a Klopp style coach), De Zerbi, Kompany (2/3 year project), if they really want to succeed.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
They'll need a big fee for Kane and bring in a proper Sporting Director. That's their only hope. Also CL football is crucial for them. We've seen that once you drop out of it, it's very difficult to get back in.

Big fee should be achievable but sporting director not so much.

It would also be a very difficult sell for them in trying to convince CL level players to join them when Kane has left for well known reasons and lets face it, even post Tottenham a well respected manager in Conte and even Mourinho have hammered the club.

They do a lot of shopping in Serie A recently, post Conte that could be difficult.

It was difficult for Arsenal to drop out the top 4 and still attract top players but we still had that level of aura that we would be back, Tottenham have nothing to get back to apart from mid-table..

I'm ranting now but even pre-Poch they were up and down constantly, fighting for Europe qualifying one season and then fighting off relegation the next, on the field the club is a mess.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

They had the "easy" run but really don't see how they are going to survive the next 6 games without dropping out of top 4 by a margin :lol:

View attachment 13719
The fact that Sp**s are where they are in the table, despite having played some dreadful ball, is quite amazing. Plus they have been getting some good results against good teams like City. Still, let's hope the balloon finally deflates and they start dropping down the table. That fixture list isn't easy.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
The fact that Sp**s are where they are in the table, despite having played some dreadful ball, is quite amazing. Plus they have been getting some good results against good teams like City. Still, let's hope the balloon finally deflates and they start dropping down the table. That fixture list isn't easy.

TBH my ideal would be Sp**s and Newcastle keeping Liverpool and United out of the top 4 because it will keep their spending in check because of FFP

Fabregasm

The great sorcerer of mentality monster force will be gone by then!

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom