• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Tottenham losing 3 - 1 at home to Brentford. Harry Kane must be getting disheartened. Brentford, without Ivan Toney, produce a fantastic away performance.
Ex Gooner Striker Paul Dickovs Son is at Brentford. Max Dickov is a defender.

Run Away Tyrese Gibson GIF by Story Time with Fat Jew

Harry Kane.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

A very good season for Thomas Frank, you have to wonder if bigger clubs will take a punt on him. Then again, I suspect he's very happy at Brentford.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Oh my gosh, he actually said this. After all the news about how they are playing this formation, that formation, buying this player, that player for their coach who plays like Pep.

There was a power shift in North London I was once told :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They'll probably try for De Zerbi, Postecoglou or Enrique next.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

How has Richarlison gotten away with it this season?

He had a great personal World Cup and didn’t play that much for Sp**s. Has been in the league for years.

Enough people know he’s not trash basically.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom