• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I couldn't date a Sp**s fan to be honest, no matter what she looked like.

I genuinely couldn't talk to her in a nice way knowing she loves Son, I am too petty to overcome that :lol:
Even if Zendaya left Tom Holland today, repented for being in that toilet stadium and cheering on that toilet club, I would have to really think about whether I could...nah I'm kidding but only Zendaya.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Hate to say it but I probably have to agree with you there. Maybe Rice over Carrick and an inform Zinchenko over their LB.

I like Rice but he's a few Premier League titles and a Champions League short to being better than prime Carrick. You can have him over the Sp**s version of Carrick all day.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Ange has done a good job and as neutral i love his football. Under Conte and Mourinho Sp.rs other than Kane and Son were unwatchable. Plus let’s be honest 4th place is winning the title for them. For them winning a League Cup and finishing 4th is like Arsenal winning the League and FA cup. Let’s just hope Levy never sells to a petrosheik
How can you be neutral? 🤔

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Some replies are hilarious

The misery of @Batman @grange @Farzad Stoned neighbors :lol:
One of my childhood best friends decided to select a favorite EPL team without even consulting my guidance a couple of years ago. He landed on Tottenham somehow. Needless to say, he no longer pays attention to the sport at all. :lol:

Quite a lot of my childhood friends are your stereotypical American where they think 'soccer' is terrible and boring. I have a group of college buddies who have gotten into the sport over the years. We had one friend who was a Liverpool fan before any of us could name a player since the 90s. We have a United fan, a couple of Chelsea fans, and somehow two Manchester City fans. One decided to make the leap this summer and landed on Brentford without any consultation which I attempted to steer him towards Brighton if he wanted to watch a fun scrappy team who wasn't a 'bandwagon' type of club to no avail.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Some replies are hilarious

The misery of @Batman @grange @Farzad Stoned neighbors :lol:
Some girl came up to me once on Broadway asking for directions and she was wearing a Spud kit so I gave her the right directions because I'm not a sociopath but I told her she couldn't miss it because it would be below Arsenal where she's accustomed to being. Incidentally she had to walk past the local Arsenal pub on her way to where she was going as well. :lol:

We also had some little goofball that used to deliver to my office and he started "supporting" them that year they went to the CL Final and he was chatting all this sh*t about how they were going to win the CL before us only to avoid me for 2 months after they lost as I promised him they would. They're a special breed.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How does the parody account have a parody account?

Would be like someone watching the film "Scary Movie" and thinking, 'no we can make something even more stupid' :lol:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

Would be like someone watching the film "Scary Movie" and thinking, 'no we can make something even more stupid' :lol:
Even the parody of the parody is useless, original name of that account was Invert the Mong why would you change it ffs.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The most pertinent question in all of this is, are parody & tragedy synonyms in Sp**s case?

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Arsenal City and Liverpool have combined four players in there, Sp**s got five.

Even noncething is harmless compared to this new breed invertthenonce
And there are 4 in the defence for a team that has conceded 42 goals to date. They do have some talented youngsters back there i.e. udogie, vvd, but they have conceded 18 goals more than assna. You cant have complete Sp**s defence even if its a parody account.

TornadoTed

Established Member
And there are 4 in the defence for a team that has conceded 42 goals to date. They do have some talented youngsters back there i.e. udogie, vvd, but they have conceded 18 goals more than assna. You cant have complete Sp**s defence even if its a parody account.
Ah, but they only let in so many goals because they are so wonderful and exciting to watch :facepalm:

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom