• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

lomekian

Essays are my thing
My timeline since the game has been nothing but endless crying about decisions from Sp**s fans. It's been relentless. Are they going to keep doing this all week? :lol:
It's the highly coveted "we would have ended Arsenal's title challenge if it wasn't for a couple of contentious VAR calls" Trophy. Closest they've come domestically in a decade or two

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
It came apparent to most of us watching that set pieces was a gross oversight from Ange, but yeah he's basically admitted he doesn't care enough about it which is a bit amateur.

He's only just got there though, so could be a case of too much to do in his first season.
He's slightly braindead if you ask me. He's had 2 weeks to prepare but did not care for it. The moment he failed he instantly prepared for it in less than a 15 minutes break.

Saying I don't care enough etc says enough about Ange, ambition is top 6 for him.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
They've reached the bargaining stage now.

Yeah imagine your CB trying to score a goal with set pieces. Never seen that before. And then running forward like a lunatic at 3-0 down, being incredibly lucky Raya tried to chip him. Had we played on he'd be out of position like the stupid **** that he is.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka

#hatecrime 😂 these Sp**s fans aren’t the smartest bunch.
Maybe when Arsenal play at Tottenham next time, and Perry is doing Radio work, perhaps they can move the equipment, and set it up in the Trophy room.
Should be nice and quiet there, won't get disturbed.

will smith empty room GIF

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Spoken like a manager swirling the relegation zone of Premier Leage managerial "sexiness".

View attachment 24004

This proves a few things:

1. Chris Wilder can't catch a break.

2. Emery's got a very niche look. The only ladies going for him are those looking for a Bela Lugosi cosplayer.

3. Espirito Santo's has the Kavorka.

4. Pochettino's Pillsbury Doughboy look doesn't sell.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This proves a few things:

1. Chris Wilder can't catch a break.

2. Emery's got a very niche look. The only ladies going for him are those looking for a Bela Lugosi cosplayer.

3. Espirito Santo's has the Kavorka.

4. Pochettino's Pillsbury Doughboy look doesn't sell.
A lot of New York 3s in that group and our homeless are 4s.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom