• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard

Conte was 4th when he got sacked but they weren’t happy with his football 😌
While I don't rate Ange at all and have not since day 1 that tweet is BS. How is Conte's squad weaker to Ange's? Conte had Kane. Kane itself is a huge difference.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Ange better watch out, this guy tells us how Mckenna is the best attacking manager in the world right now.

#McKennaBall

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

While I don't rate Ange at all and have not since day 1 that tweet is BS. How is Conte's squad weaker to Ange's? Conte had Kane. Kane itself is a huge difference.

Not sure but this was the first eleven he had when he came in. The backline reeks lol

3-4-2-1-tottenham.png

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
One good thing about Arteta's early struggles in the job is that now every time other teams have some plumber at the helm doing poorly, there will always be defenders pointing to Arteta for why it could work. Completely ignoring that Arteta was learning on the job, while they have an OAP in charge.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
One good thing about Arteta's early struggles in the job is that now every time other teams have some plumber at the helm doing poorly, there will always be defenders pointing to Arteta for why it could work. Completely ignoring that Arteta was learning on the job, while they have an OAP in charge.

You know what I think the funniest part from those comparisons are? They all think that their managers are equal or even better than Arteta. Potchettino, Ten Hag, and now Ange.

Despite Arteta being in his first job, you can go back to those bad moments, and still see some structure being worked on, across all aspects of play.

Look at Ten Hag, look at Potchettino and now look at Ange. What can you say about the structure they've implemented after spending money? And more importantly, why are these experienced managers behaving like rookies and are being compared to a rookie.

Here's my take..... None of these managers being compared to Arteta are at Mikel's level. They'll be given time yes, but they will still not be able to reach the levels needed.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Sp**s will win the league within the next three years. The signs are there.
--John, Sussex

Mad delusion amongst the good people of Sussex tonight.
Let's not be hasty. He didn't say which league. They could very well win the Championship 2 years from now if they let this idiot keep playing a high line with 9 men.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
You know what I think the funniest part from those comparisons are? They all think that their managers are equal or even better than Arteta. Potchettino, Ten Hag, and now Ange.

Despite Arteta being in his first job, you can go back to those bad moments, and still see some structure being worked on, across all aspects of play.

Look at Ten Hag, look at Potchettino and now look at Ange. What can you say about the structure they've implemented after spending money? And more importantly, why are these experienced managers behaving like rookies and are being compared to a rookie.

Here's my take..... None of these managers being compared to Arteta are at Mikel's level. They'll be given time yes, but they will still not be able to reach the levels needed.
Harsh or on Poch, I think he has a lot of extraneous circumstances he can point to for why things haven't gone smoothly. I hope Chelsea listens to their fanbase and fire him. The other two are out of their depth though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah Ange keep playing your attacking football with zero care about defending or defending set pieces let's see how long you gonna last. Australian Brendan Rodgers.

fute

Can't defend.

If it wasn't for their goalkeeper, they'd concede most goals in the league. Might even set a record. He is solid, but he can't stop everything.

Trouble scoring too.

Villa is helping you and giving you the opportunity, but Ange is more concerned with his style of play over winning, league cups, champions league, defending and defending set pieces.

Good luck with that, mate.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom