• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
For me rivals failing is almost as good as my team succeeding, tbh.

Maybe I am in the wrong, but it's how I feel I wouldn't change it...when United lost back in the day, laugh at my friends...when Chelsea lose now, laugh at my dad... don't know any Sp**s fans in real life, but just knowing how miserable they are is enough and I want to keep it that way.

That's the essence of football to Riou!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Maybe I am in the wrong, but it's how I feel I wouldn't change it...when United lost back in the day, laugh at my friends...when Chelsea lose now, laugh at my dad... don't know any Sp**s fans in real life, but just knowing how miserable they are is enough and I want to keep it that way.

You need to get your priorities in order 😂

Arsenal’s success > our rivals downfall imo. It’s a good laugh when they drop points or lose in a final obviously but when we start prioritising that over winning trophies or the club progressing then it just shows a lack of ambition for me.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

This RiouDeep arc is really a sad one. Sort it out.

Malky

Established Member
@Riou
Jamie o’Hara brought up the “ what would rangers or Celtic supporters do in that situation “ then went on to claim they’d do the same - want them to lose to stop their rival winning the title.
I can tell you right now, not even Gers or Celtic fans are that pathetic, I’m in group chats with lads from either side of the old firm and they’ve all said you support your own club first, you never want your club to lose and look as pathetic as Sp**s do. Also the point that there’s still a game to play where it can still be won or lost on Sunday.
Sp**s are going to look even more pathetic if City don’t see the job through against West Ham and we beat Everton.
At the end of the day I wouldn’t like it if United bent over for us so City didn’t win the league, that’s not worthy champions. It would taint the title win for me.
So no, I don’t agree with your “ rather lose than see Sp**s win “ attitude. Not many normal people will!

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Respect Postecoglu more than I did before yesterday.

Goes without saying but he seems genuinely appalled that the club seems overjoyed at losing top 4 to spite a rival.

Even little brother rivals like Everton or Atletico wouldn’t be that small time ffs.
That's because Everton and Atletico have identities of their own. Sp**s whole shtick is they reek of piss and sh*t and are near us in a stabby area

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
You're honestly telling me if the choice was... Europa League football for us and no title for Sp**s, or Champions League football for us and a Prem for Sp**s...you are picking the latter?

**** off...I am singing the Europa League theme all summer 😅

We could always just get Top Four the next season after, it's not that hard to do...Sp**s might never get another chance at being Champions!

You’re right don’t let them silence you

This kind of scenario is probably not gonna happen ever again though lol

Riou

Qualifying isn't a real success to me, tbh... it's just a target to be checked.

Arsène only had to do it when we had no money, and the times Arteta finally got us back to it they were kinda disappointing as we nearly won the championship... winning the league and winning the cup is the stuff I count as success.

If you offered me Sp**s win the FA cup and we win the Prem, I would take that...Sp**s can borrow it once as we are still the record holders of it, while we got that Premiership title...nice!

I am still Arsenal first and foremost, but you have to give me something worthwhile...and a club as successful as ours, that can only be silverware.

But if you offered me Champions League qualification for Sp**s to win the Premiership, why would I take that?

I don't mind the Europa and I have seen my team out of the Champions League anyway and we have still comeback eventually, you could argue we still haven't signed a player as big as prime Auba since we got back into the Champions League so it's not completely needed...maybe Rice, but even then Auba in.2018 was a massive get.

Just I how feel 🤷‍♂️

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Like him or not, Kane's a class act. I don't think he's ever said a bad word about anyone. Literally the only reason to dislike him is the fact he's scoring goals against us and that's simply his job.
He deliberately elbowed Gabriel in the face during the Bayern game

Riou

"What do you most remember Arene Wenger for..."

"Is it the Unbeaten League title that no other Premiership era side has done, amd you have to go back to the 1800s for someone to match in England"

"Or is it the fact he is the record holder of most ever FA cup wins in the history of that prestigious competition with 7, even more than the legendary Alex Ferguson managed to win"

Some nerd...

"Actually (fixes giant glasses) I rate him qualifying for the Champions League during the stadium move as more impressive than either!"

Me...

giphy.gif

These are not the foggin' estandards, gays!

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Facts. It wasn’t his first rodeo with Gabriel aswell. Remember the one below? He had no eyes on the ball and clearly Kane was out there to injure him.

Find it a bit laughable how some of our fans try to give these folk the benefit of the doubt lol that won’t be happening for any Sp**s players from here on out.
The same people usually don't give our players or manager the same benefit of the doubt

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The same people usually don't give our players or manager the same benefit of the doubt
Remember people on here acted like Martinelli was a serial killer in the match against Brighton last season for an accidental foul and then justified Caicedo injuring him? We have some genuine weirdos on this forum, it has to be said.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

"What do you most remember Arene Wenger for..."

"Is it the Unbeaten League title that no other Premiership era side has done, amd you have to go back to the 1800s for someone to match in England"

"Or is it the fact he is the record holder of most ever FA cup wins in the history of that prestigious competition with 7, even more than the legendary Alex Ferguson managed to win"

Some nerd...

"Actually (fixes giant glasses) I rate him qualifying for the Champions League during the stadium move as more impressive than either!"

Me...

giphy.gif

These are not the foggin' estandards, gays!
Can't believe you're posting on here when the Arsenal YouTube channel is live-streaming the Invincibles season and has been for the last 8 hours.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Qualifying isn't a real success to me, tbh... it's just a target to be checked.

Arsène only had to do it when we had no money, and the times Arteta finally got us back to it they were kinda disappointing as we nearly won the championship... winning the league and winning the cup is the stuff I count as success.

If you offered me Sp**s win the FA cup and we win the Prem, I would take that...Sp**s can borrow it once as we are still the record holders of it, while we got that Premiership title...nice!

I am still Arsenal first and foremost, but you have to give me something worthwhile...and a club as successful as ours, that can only be silverware.

But if you offered me Champions League qualification for Sp**s to win the Premiership, why would I take that?

I don't mind the Europa and I have seen my team out of the Champions League anyway and we have still comeback eventually, you could argue we still haven't signed a player as big as prime Auba since we got back into the Champions League so it's not completely needed...maybe Rice, but even then Auba in.2018 was a massive get.

Just I how feel 🤷‍♂️
My brother Riou you need to slim your post, this could have been two paragraphs max

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I must have missed something. What the **** did Poch win with them?

He had the best Sp**s team in a long time and his highlight is a dvd celebrating their heroic smash and grab against a youthful Ten Hag managed Ajax team. I would say this is exactly the typical Sp**s tale rather than a one off.

I mean the fact they were even up there finished 86 points.

Melquiades

You're honestly telling me if the choice was... Europa League football for us and no title for Sp**s, or Champions League football for us and a Prem for Sp**s...you are picking the latter?

**** off...I am singing the Europa League theme all summer 😅

We could always just get Top Four the next season after, it's not that hard to do...Sp**s might never get another chance at being Champions!

Yes. 100%. Don't even have to think twice about it.

1. I watch sports to support my team and watch them do well and cheer for the best for them, not to be a hatery loser more invested in rival teams. Sure, it's fun to see Tottenham suck but it's like a 90-10 split for me in terms of priorities.

2. I strongly, strongly believe that success as a club comes from having high standards and going out and doing your absolute best every single night no matter what the circumstances. This is what winners do, this is how winners act, and you sure as **** wouldn't see Pep throwing a game and throwing the CL so United have a lower chance at a trophy. Teams achieve to the standards they set for themselves.

The reason Sp**s are ****, have always been ****, and will always be **** are that they have the exact same mentality that you're describing. And it's a loser mentality. And a small-time, small-team mentality.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Just went on their official website to look at their honours and found they listed the following. Can someone email them pretending to be a Sp**s fan and ask them to put the Audi Cup on there saying how proud you are of it?

Other Honours​

• Southern League Champions: 1899/1900
  • Western League Champions: 1903/1904
  • London League Premier Division Champions: 1902/1903
  • Football League South 'C' Division Champions: 1939/1940
  • Football League South Champions: 1943/1944, 1944/1945
  • Southern District Charity Cup Winners: 1901/1902, 1904/1905 (joint), 1906/1907
  • Dewar Shield Winners: 1901/1902, 1933/1934
  • London Challenge Cup Winners: 1910/1911, 1928/1929
  • Anglo-Italian League Cup-Winners Cup Winners: 1971/1972
  • Norwich Charity Cup Winners: 1919/1920
  • Norwich Hospital Charity Cup Winners: 1946/1947, 1949/1950 (joint)
  • Ipswich Hospital Charity Cup Winners: 1951/1952 (joint)
  • Costa Del Sol Tournament Winners: 1965, 1966
  • Nolia Cup (Sweden) Winners: 1977
  • Japan Cup Winners: 1979
  • Sun International Challenge Trophy (Swaziland) Winners: 1983
  • Peace Cup (Korea) Winners: 2005
  • Vodacom Challenge (South Africa) Winners: 2007
  • Feyenoord Jubileum Tournament (Holland) Winners: 2008
  • Barclays Asia Trophy (China) Winners: 2009

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom