• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matt Turner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Shame he tweeted this in the 94th minute last night...
It fully says 2016 in the tweet you plonker.

3EAs.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Runnarson was awful, after his negative tweets about Arsène.

By that logic, as long as Timmy Turner has more positive Arsenal tweets like that, he should be pretty great!

benjamin86

Established Member
I think i'd rather have Alphonse Areola in the summer after his loans done at West Ham. (Hard to imagine him signing there permanently with Fabianski starting ahead of him other than the cups)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think i'd rather have Alphonse Areola in the summer after his loans done at West Ham. (Hard to imagine him signing there permanently with Fabianski starting ahead of him other than the cups)
If he was at psg by this time it would make sense but when having Leno and Ramsdale it won't happen in summer

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He's not good enough to be a USA keeper as he fails the first requirement.
All USA keepers need to be bald: Friedel, Hahnemann, Howard, Guzan, Keller etc...

👨‍🦲
I knew something was off with him, couldn’t put my finger to it

Goonger

Wouldn't it be so Arsenal when we are crying out for midfielders and strikers to make the first (& potentially only) signing this window a back up goalkeeper!

HomeSteak

Established Member
Wouldn't it be so Arsenal when we are crying out for midfielders and strikers to make the first (& potentially only) signing this window a back up goalkeeper!
well Edu is running the club so...keeper and a new CB this window. We did let Mari and Kola leave...

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This is stupid. If Leno is saying I want to leave now you just have to say no. Simple as.

If we are selling Leno for say 10m to sign this bum for 5m it's terrible business. We will need to replace this fella again in summer. What's the point?

Reactions: Kav

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Runnarson was awful, after his negative tweets about Arsène.

By that logic, as long as Timmy Turner has more positive Arsenal tweets like that, he should be pretty great!

What did he tweet about Wenger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom