• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

M'Baye Niang

blaze_of_glory

Arsenal look set to try to hijack Everton's move for former Watford winger M'Baye Niang.

The Frenchman played 11 games for the Hornets last season on loan from AC Milan, scoring two goals, but struggled with consistency.

The 22 year old made it clear that he did not want to make his stay permanent last month, despite the Hornets having the option to do so if they wished.

Everton looked to be leading the chase for the signature of man who divided opinion at Vicarage Road, but Arsenal have reportedly come in a late bid to take him to North London instead.

http://www.hertfordshiremercury.co....-s-signature/story-30394275-detail/story.html

Seems an odd one...

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
giphy.gif

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Love this move if true.

Has been on Wengers radar for years since his extended trial at 17/18.

Our wide players get such an easy ride... This guy would add something.

Pace, power, decent on the ball & bit of a baller.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
“I know him well because he played in Caen,” Wenger said. “We had him here. He is a very talented striker, individually can create chances.

“He’s very strong as well, physically and very quick. I think he will be a major asset for them.

“He’s on loan from Milan and we have to keep him quiet because he can do something special.”

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If Alexis, Özil & Giroud are off + Ox new position we could be looking at a few of these type of deals for the front three.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We're not looking for a squad striker, if we needed that we have Welbeck & Giroud.

This rumour is dead before it even started.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
This transfer window isn't even open yet and it already has everything. Thanks for resurrecting the seemingly never ending link to this guy.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom