• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media bs

A

Anonymous

AFCG7 said:
Ok.. i watched the entire game last night.
What those idiots at BBC failed to broadcast to the general public was that Southampton had the ball when their player was injured.They continued play and tried to attack us no thoughts at all to their injured player... but as soon as they lost it..their arms are up in the air for us to stop play.
If the players isnt injured when THEY are attacking and have the ball.. why should we kick the ball out when we have possession???

Yup.

The rules seem to be different for us though, i wonder really why the media hate us so much? Not that i care.

AFCG7

Established Member
yeh.. so frig em
lets keep on winning.
If we win the EPL .. what can the media do ?

TB*Gooner*

I'm not from England so I can't tell you a lot about "your" media but I guess Man U have lots of supporters in the press (as in FA) and since we always are the biggest threat they don't like us very much. I have seen very little of this in Sweden. The only thing I can think of right now is the frase "lucky Arsenal" but not even that is common. However sometimes the press here simply translates what the english reporteres have written and than it is very clear because than everything about Arsenal is bad in one way or another...

gypped

thegame24 said:
patrick42uk said:
i like th way also that the fact strachan had to be dragged away from the referree is being referred to as 'passionate'. if it was an arsenal player or staff, we'd be labelled murderers, no exaggeration there.

so true, though i wouldnt say murderers more likely psychos.

Well said. It's all a load of ****e. Strach is the great passionate scot, Keown is a murderous headcase.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Why isn't Paul Scholes all over the back pages this morning? nasty little ******. Besides the incident with Doriva there was a moment where he conceded a foul and then walked 10-15 yards away from the incident- still holding the ball!

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom