• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
When cazorla was around, he always received good service. He just had to stay on attacking areas and provide goals and assists. His job description was much simpler. His golden period here coincided with Cazorla's good form. The cazorla-coquelin partnership was good both at defense and transitioning to attack.
Once cazorla got injured, he was not receiving the balls the way he was used to before.
His agent even asked how he can influence the game when he is not even getting enough service from midfield. It took him really long time to figure out that he has to take the initiative, track back, lead the attack from behind if he really has to be called a great player. That quality is what differentiates a good player from a great player. A great player leads from the front even when the team is down. Talent and skills were always there. We needed him to be a leader. That is what he has become now. Good that he did it at least now. Bad that he is into his final year of the contract when he realized it.

infinium

That quality is what differentiates a good player from a great player. A great player leads from the front even when the team is down. Talent and skills were always there. We needed him to be a leader. That is what he has become now. Good that he did it at least now. Bad that he is into his final year of the contract when he realized it.
This.

I think he is realising that he needs to roll his sleeves up for himself if nothing else.

Gooner_girl14

His recent comments about feeling privileged staying here are positive, I really hope he stays. We were 100 times better tonight compared to West Brom and it's because of him, he improves our attack so much, usually makes the right decision and the weight on his passes is perfect.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I am so sure he did the bounce goal with his right foot! I need someone to find it!

skip spence

Best player on the pitch again. Have been critical of him in the past but has been brilliant this year, playing with a determination I didn't think he had in him. When he leaves we'll be a poorer team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom