• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If the club had no plans on playing him then why not just buy out his contract and get this over with?
Having him for the next year with him not playing a single minute is silly because it's going to be a cloud over the whole season. We really are a terribly run club.

We'll have to wait for the club leaks in the media in the coming days for what the **** is going on. No way this is just because he rejected the pay cut. That would be too petty. Billion dollar businesses are not run like that.
Shame this is how it ends for him. I remember how hyped I was after his debut at Sunderland. He deserved better.
because its easier for them to pay him bit by bit rather than one big sum. Also by him not being picked any sign of displeasure he shows you can fine him and save bit of money. It all comes from Özil calling them out on the pay cut and Arteta being the yes man he is has been told not to play him again. Its actually disgrace how they have treated him and the biggest insult to the fans is the manager can come out and lie to us and say its all football related. So on footballing bases Özil cant make Arsenal 25 man squad.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
35lqnh5xrfb51.png

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It would be best for everyone if he could engineer a loan for Özil in January. Some club must be willing to cover £100k or so a week of his wages. We save some money and he can showcase his abilities to potential suitors in the summer.

Given how he's stuck to London like a limpet so far though I wouldn't be surprised if he'd turn down a loan.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
If the club had no plans on playing him then why not just buy out his contract and get this over with?
Having him for the next year with him not playing a single minute is silly because it's going to be a cloud over the whole season. We really are a terribly run club.

We'll have to wait for the club leaks in the media in the coming days for what the **** is going on. No way this is just because he rejected the pay cut. That would be too petty. Billion dollar businesses are not run like that.
Shame this is how it ends for him. I remember how hyped I was after his debut at Sunderland. He deserved better.
If we pay off his contract, it would set a bad precedent. He stayed put pointing at the contract. Club retained him and left him out of the squad pointing at the same contract. If we pay him off, more players will start playing this game.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What happens now? Does he keep training with the rest of the squad or will he be exiled to the reserves' training like Malouda at Chelsea?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What happens now? Does he keep training with the rest of the squad or will he be exiled to the reserves' training like Malouda at Chelsea?
i think he'll keep training with first team until everything is over. unless something happen and he gone in January.

Reactions: A_G

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Let the exodus from A-M begin!

3ETgmN.jpg

Quick it’s still available! For only $12 you Özil Ultras can finally have a place to live in the past and repost his goal against those Ludogrets part-timers and **** your tears away in peace away from us actual Arsenal supporters here on A-M.

you lot couldnt support a feather.. all u have is hate

kash2

the bergkamp years, the cesc years, the Özil years, the ganduzi years and now the willian years... its the march of time at Kroenkenal

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
With him not taking a pay cut, and the way his contract is written, it saves the club significant Pounds by not playing him. No point in registering him.
Agree with this. If the bonus is £200k per week, we've saved £8.6m. Sadly we gave him £8m as a bonus at the end of September but we'll save the same again between now and June.

kash2

paid paternal leave. At least finally the lies about clean slate, selection on merit, injuries etc have been forced to end. Good they finally came out in the open and said "he is frozen out"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom