• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Multiple journalists have said that he trained normally during the week, then called in sick on Friday. Maybe he really is ill. :rofl:
could be he calls in sick when told he is not in the squad, and as that lets both him and Emery off the hook somewhat, it may well be something they have agreed between them, especially if it is true it is the board rather than Emery who wants him out

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
could be he calls in sick when told he is not in the squad, and as that lets both him and Emery off the hook somewhat, it may well be something they have agreed between them, especially if it is true it is the board rather than Emery who wants him out

But that would be lying and, I assume, a breach of his contract?

Oh_Snap

Will the last ultra shut the door behind them. Cheers.
What Ultras are you talking about? Is Ultra the new word for some1 who just likes him? I just see like 5 Posters complaining about ultras all the time, never quoting one though? You guys are like the ppl complaining about vegans even when no vegan is even around. So is it like defending him makes you an ultra, yes?

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
The Özil ultras are like the Ramsey ultras and Xhaka ultras, one or two people, who get lumped with everyone else who just like Özil as a player and disagree with the decision to leave him out of every game in favour of players like Iwobi and Mkhitaryan.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Multiple journalists have said that he trained normally during the week, then called in sick on Friday. Maybe he really is ill. :rofl:

I don't doubt the sudden illness. I often come down with something nasty the night before, to avoid any potentially embarrassing situations the next day in work. All truth aside, even slackers get genuinely ill. Just a shame he was too embarrassed to let his flock know how low he was feeling. So unlike our Mesut.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What Ultras are you talking about? Is Ultra the new word for some1 who just likes him? I just see like 5 Posters complaining about ultras all the time, never quoting one though? You guys are like the ppl complaining about vegans even when no vegan is even around. So is it like defending him makes you an ultra, yes?
Let us not play dumb.

ArsenalFever

At the beginning of the season, I was liking the sound of Ramsey, Mkhitaryan, Özil and Torreira as a midfield four with Xhaxa ghosting around. Emery hasn't got it to work.
Özil is a top player.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
So he was clearly as ready as you can get.

Unai Emery Etxegoien/Raul are true scumbags. Not any other way to explain his exclusion.

Last edited:

blaze_of_glory

At the beginning of the season, I was liking the sound of Ramsey, Mkhitaryan, Özil and Torreira as a midfield four with Xhaxa ghosting around. Emery hasn't got it to work.
Özil is a top player.
Xhaka-Torreira with Özil ahead of them was actually working pretty well at the start of the season. Too well for Raul's liking it seems.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Weird how Özil is happy not to play football, most footballers who want to play would have demanded to leave in the last window or make it public knowledge that they want to leave. Özil just seems content to not be picked. Quite odd.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Weird how Özil is happy not to play football, most footballers who want to play would have demanded to leave in the last window or make it public knowledge that they want to leave. Özil just seems content to not be picked. Quite odd.
there has been no hint of how he feels about being dropped - but he sure showed his displeasure at being substituted

Very odd

ArsenalFever

He's been in the media spotlight for many reasons, he may feel ridiculed.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I was getting a little wound up by some of the comments on here and Twitter then I realized that it's none of my business.

Haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love...Özil will still get paid.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I was getting a little wound up by some of the comments on here and Twitter then I realized that it's none of my business.

Haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love...Özil will still get paid.

I agree, which is why I'm confused at people getting angry at Emery when Özil's clearly not too upset about the whole situation and is happy to get paid 350k a week.

Preacher

Always Crying
I agree, which is why I'm confused at people getting angry at Emery when Özil's clearly not too upset about the whole situation and is happy to get paid 350k a week.
We need to remember, that he rejected loan to PSG in January. He should have gone there instead of sitting on the bench here and keeping us up to date with his social media post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom