• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
The **** is that real? Looks like he has a knife too, that could have ended real bad..
Definitely looks like he's carrying something. Hopefully nothing happened. I imagine the club would have made some sort of statement if anything serious had happened.

There's a real problem here with these moped pricks and it's not getting much better. ****ing despise the ****s.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Damn, scary situation that. I've been in it a few times before, you have to fight back otherwise it'll end very badly.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Wouldn't expect less from a guy who hunts bears for a hobby. Kola is a proper nutter has that balkan blood as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom