• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Wish he'd said nothing instead of bowing to the twitter mob. He doesn't owe these ****s an explanation, I still haven't heard anything from Rio who met with a world leader who's accused of fatally poisoning citizens in his country.
Well, he didn't get a tattoo on his leg, hidden behind socks and shin protecters, to commemorate so it's not an issue in England. And he's just the right shade of brown to still maintain likeability.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Wish he'd said nothing instead of bowing to the twitter mob. He doesn't owe these ****s an explanation, I still haven't heard anything from Rio who met with a world leader who's accused of fatally poisoning citizens in his country.

It's much more than a twitter mob.
Thanks god there is no excuse and he is still standing to it.

Thought there would be three pages because of the I/III and on the second page would be a big middle finger.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I think this whole experience was an eye opener for Mesut. Hope he retires from the national team.

Could be in the third part with some words to Grindel and Bierhoff.

After the first part, the german media was very fast and picked out one sentence out of this as headliner.

Now after the second part, the german media is nearly silenced. He killed them. Beautiful.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

My F5 Key is having a hard time right now
Hahahah yes. What’s the partner he’s talking about in the second to last paragraph? Has to be Mercedes no? Oh oh Mesut, Germany as a whole can’t do nothing about the car industry’s fraud, they are invested in it themselves. Pure hypocrisy. I wonder if he sold his Mercedes yet if he’s really so disgusted. :p

Oh_Snap

Hahahah yes. What’s the partner he’s talking about in the second to last paragraph? Has to be Mercedes no? Oh oh Mesut, Germany as a whole can’t do nothing about the car industry’s fraud, they are invested in it themselves. Pure hypocrisy. I wonder if he sold his Mercedes yet if he’s really so disgusted. :p
Yes it's Mercedes. He should've gone deeper into this and accuse them of selling military equipment to turkey :lol:.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

I thought so at first too, but his statements have been brilliant.. Glad he addressed this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom