• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
Özil and iwobi are the last two players left who can keep the ball.

not surprising the hate Özil gets, despite the club electing to offer him a 350k contract just a few months ago. He was ready to walk off, it was the club that was desperate to keep him. Still, if he is all that bad, why doesnt the "whoever does that job now" sell him...why shout at Özil....

shout at the "whoever does that job of selling and buying players"...there is still time left in this window to sell him to a club outside England.

TheArsenalis

Özil and iwobi are the last two players left who can keep the ball.

not surprising the hate Özil gets, despite the club electing to offer him a 350k contract just a few months ago. He was ready to walk off, it was the club that was desperate to keep him. Still, if he is all that bad, why doesnt the "whoever does that job now" sell him...why shout at Özil....

shout at the "whoever does that job of selling and buying players"...there is still time left in this window to sell him to a club outside England.
He should get raped verbally, highest paid player here not pulling his weight. At 350k your suppose to able to drag your team outta the mud by yourself. Ot atleast inspire them.

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
He should get raped verbally, highest paid player here not pulling his weight. At 350k your suppose to able to drag your team outta the mud by yourself. Ot atleast inspire them.

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

people kept moaning like this for years....and then ....the club gave Özil a 360K / wk contract. The market doesnt lie. He gets it because thats his worth. Thats his worth because of what he brings to the field. Arsenal broke the barren run and won 3FA cups with Özil. He did drag the team out of the mud.

Kindly continue the verbal rape, it may be important to you. All I was suggesting is to direct it at the club officials responsible for player sales/purchases, and maybe they would take heed and sell Özil, thus pleasing you.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

people kept moaning like this for years....and then ....the club gave Özil a 360K / wk contract. The market doesnt lie. He gets it because thats his worth. Thats his worth because of what he brings to the field. Arsenal broke the barren run and won 3FA cups with Özil. He did drag the team out of the mud.

Or we just ****ed up another contract renewal. Gave the player all the power & they bent us over.

Starting to think we should have just called Ozils bluff. What team is giving him over 200k in Europe?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Kindly continue the verbal rape, it may be important to you. All I was suggesting is to direct it at the club officials responsible for player sales/purchases, and maybe they would take heed and sell Özil, thus pleasing you.

No. He got it because we were in crisis, lost Sanchez on a free and faced massive uncertainty about Wenger's future. We panicked and paid him whatever he wanted. I foresee him going to China or the Middle East once he realises an opportunity to expand his M10 brand.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

No. He got it because we were in crisis, lost Sanchez on a free and faced massive uncertainty about Wenger's future. We panicked and paid him whatever he wanted. I foresee him going to China or the Middle East once he realises an opportunity to expand his M10 brand.
Jeezs you guys go over the top like nobody else. A whole season ahead still, leave some in the tank.

TheArsenalis

Oh why dont we give ramsey that 350k a week too then, after he scored the winners in 2 of them.

offer 100k bonus a week to the rest of players who played in the fa cup games.

Come on, bra a player need our star player to be our star players. That means stay consistent pulling rabbits out the hats week in/out

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emery seem from his press conference after the game he will keep starting Özil and will help to push Özil to perform better.

I always sugget that we dont play Özil in big games he always stuggle to perform

el_gibor

Can’t believe people still defend this fraud. 4 seasons of no-shows in big games only to be rewarded with the biggest contract in the club’s history.

Watch him now have a few good games against your Watfords, Palaces and Cardiffs and he’ll be back to being better than Hazard, De Bruyne and Eriksen combined according to some of our silly fanbase.

el_gibor

Emery seem from his press conference after the game he will keep starting Özil and will help to push Özil to perform better.

I always sugget that we dont play Özil in big games he always stuggle to perform

Özil will never perform better in crunch games like this against quality opposition who come with a plan. The reason being his game is too easy to nullify.

It’s simple, don’t give him any space or time and close off the avenues for his through passes and he’s pretty much made redundant.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Or we just ****ed up another contract renewal. Gave the player all the power & they bent us over.

Starting to think we should have just called Ozils bluff. What team is giving him over 200k in Europe?

German Theo Walcott. Just like his English ex teammate he, Özil, is also a limited, gutless footballer who for large spells is useless on the pitch except when the stars align but is WC at talking after the game/on social media. Both bent the club over due to holding out on signing their contract after a true WC player got fed up playing with jokers at AFC and left for United (RVP for Walcott and Sanchez for Özil) and to save face the club threw astronomical, and completely undeserving, wages to save face/stop an exidous.

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

German Theo Walcott. Just like his English ex teammate he, Özil, is also a limited, gutless, footballers who for large spells is useless on the pitch except when the stars align but is WC at talking after the game/on social media. Both bent the club over due to holding out on signing their contract after a true WC player got fed up playing with jokers at AFC and left for United (RVP for Walcott and Sanchez for Özil) and to save face the club threw astronomical, and completely undeserving, wages to save face/stop an exidous.
This might be the single worst post I ever read on here. Jezus. Jeeezs. I have no words. Enough for tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom