• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Michaël Ciani

qs

Established Member
It takes ages to sign a player when no one knows how to pronounce his name.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
qs said:
It takes ages to sign a player when no one knows how to pronounce his name.
"Hi, it's Arsène Wenger speaking. We'd like to sign that defender of yours. I can't pronounce his name, but he's the one that's pretty good. £8 million you say?! Deal! No wait, that's not him... Yes, I know I already said 'deal', but... but... oh, what the hell. He can't be worse than Nordtveit."

Goons AFC

And that's how Amaury Bischoff joins Arsenal. Mertesacker was just too long. And how do you pronounce "Per" anyway?

JazzG

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
Wenger recently said the Koscielny deal was one of the most difficult he had ever done.

The thought of having to spend money was probably for the reason for that ;)

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom