• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mickaël Landreau

raidersoftheark

Established Member
Re: Mickael Landreau if Schwarzer bid fails!

Landreau is pure shot stopper. I can't think of anyone less suited to high balls and crosses from the wings. Total non-starter.

DK Gooner

I think it's Schwarzer or bust. Given would have been great, but with the Celtic option closed and unless he hands in a transfer request, which I reckon would be refused anyway, he is going nowhere.

nazo

Established Member

If we want anyone from Lille it better be Hazard

entropy13

Established Member

viper_001 said:
Everyone thought he was the french Buffon a few years ago, but now Lloris has that title. Class doesn't just go away, so I'd be willing to have this guy over Almunia.

That's because Domenech basically destroyed Landreau's and Frey's international career, forcing them to retire much earlier (during their late 20s).

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom