• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Middlesbrough & Blackburn General Sale

JazzG

Established Member
burnsjed said:
This must be one of the most uninformed posts ever.
You say
JazzG said:
We are suppose to be a big club with loyal fans, how many times would you see Man utd tickets for a PL game go on general sale? You wouldn't but you see it all the time with us.

Then you add

JazzG said:
Really think many of our season ticket holders should be stripped of their tickets because there are far more loyal fans who can't get to games who keep missing out.

How the hell is that going to help fill the stadium!
Great, we can't sell enough tickets to registered members etc, so lets make more of them available by stripping season ticket holders, who have been supporting the club for years, so more tickets can go on general sale, marvelous stuff, can't wait for your next intelligent post!

We have over 20,000 people on the waiting list who would like to games. Also maybe I should of made this more clear but my disappointment with our fans is more due to the poor atmosphere, it is pathetic. Even away games these days our support these days is pretty poor. Other teams constantly mock our support and it is embarrassing now. At Villa park last season it was truly terrible, our team was quite close to getting a historic treble and against the mancs our fans were pathetic. They were louder than us the whole match and showed a hell of a lot more passion, it meant a lot to them but it didn’t seem to mean a lot to our lot. This is not the first time it has happened either, the fans can act as a 12th man at times, they can keep singing even when your down and this gives the team a lift, been a long time I’ve heard our fans singing when we needed them to, we only sing when we are winning and it is pathetic. Oh and I was over exaggerating when I said I wanted them all stripped of their season ticket, my apologies for not pointing that out ;)

I look forward to your next witty reply :p

koivu

I believe the old TRS had 20,000 members with 15,000 tickets available or something like that...maybe i'm going mad.

I got tickets to both games...community shield and these 2...i wish i could carry on the whole season like this!

burnsjed

Established Member
JazzG said:
burnsjed said:
This must be one of the most uninformed posts ever.
You say
JazzG said:
We are suppose to be a big club with loyal fans, how many times would you see Man utd tickets for a PL game go on general sale? You wouldn't but you see it all the time with us.

Then you add

JazzG said:
Really think many of our season ticket holders should be stripped of their tickets because there are far more loyal fans who can't get to games who keep missing out.

How the hell is that going to help fill the stadium!
Great, we can't sell enough tickets to registered members etc, so lets make more of them available by stripping season ticket holders, who have been supporting the club for years, so more tickets can go on general sale, marvelous stuff, can't wait for your next intelligent post!

We have over 20,000 people on the waiting list who would like to games. Also maybe I should of made this more clear but my disappointment with our fans is more due to the poor atmosphere, it is pathetic. Even away games these days our support these days is pretty poor. Other teams constantly mock our support and it is embarrassing now. At Villa park last season it was truly terrible, our team was quite close to getting a historic treble and against the mancs our fans were pathetic. They were louder than us the whole match and showed a hell of a lot more passion, it meant a lot to them but it didn’t seem to mean a lot to our lot. This is not the first time it has happened either, the fans can act as a 12th man at times, they can keep singing even when your down and this gives the team a lift, been a long time I’ve heard our fans singing when we needed them to, we only sing when we are winning and it is pathetic. Oh and I was over exaggerating when I said I wanted them all stripped of their season ticket, my apologies for not pointing that out ;)

I look forward to your next witty reply :p

That is the reason why we are building a new stadium.
It is unfair to take tickets away from the non-singing members of the spectactors, which less face it are generally the older guys who have been going since the days of the baggy shorts, so the younger pups (no offence mean't) can shout their heads off.
Sure we have a problem that with such a small stadium and soo many season ticket holders it restricts others seeing the games, especially new fans, but that is the reason why we are building a new stadium.
Be patient and your time will come :)
In the mean time you will have to put up with both the East upper and West lower being quiet. :(

If you think it is bad at Highbury then try going to Old Trafford, they have had soo much to sing about for years yet its like a grave yard :D

JazzG

Established Member
Yeah I know and I really hope the new stadium fixes this problem because in recent times it really has got out of hand. Considering the quality side we have we simply don't have the support that the side deserves and that really is a shame.

Hopefully one day I'm rich enough so I don't have to go to work, then I might get a chance to go to all our games instead of having to watch them on the tele, one day.....

WHAFC

First few games of the season usually go on general sale as previously mentioned due to the fact that many members are on holiday still and cant get to the match. For those that aren't members, take the opportunity whilst it is there, usually you are restricted to League Cup matches where half the first team are rested. Clock end or North Bank are best for the atmosphere, but hell, if you only get to go once a season take what you can get and enjoy it.

P.S Remember to make some noise!!!!

shaz

erm.. ive never been to an arsenal game before... can i just buy a ticket tomorrow and then turn up against boro?

gash

Fukken hell! How'd you get them?
I've been trying since 9h30 and it's been engauged and the ticketmaster site is too busy.

wiltord11

i just went ont there dead on half past and just waited for it to load up i then seletced the amount of tickets i wanted then it come up and said server busy refresh the page so i refreshed the page and it came up

keep trying it

gash

slags...

fukken £36 quid to sit in the lower west stand to watch Blackburn! Well worth it...

Couldn;t get tickets for the Boro game, think its sold out.

rhcp99

Hi, i havent been in the west stand before. anyone know if block O, row 32 seats are any good? how near to the visitors/familiy bit are they?

Thanks,
rhcp99

Legend#1

Established Member
Lower West Stand For Me...

£33 each...I know it's a rip-off but Sunday is the only game I could go to and this is the first game for me in 7 years !!!

I'm so damn happy...thanks a million people...i'm psyched !

A

Anonymous

I got offered, Block T..row 6 tickets a minute ago.

Realised im on holiday the day the match is so i cant go.

goonerling

they're finished already unfortunately. There can't have been thatmany to begin with. I just got thru at 10:30 an dselected the option for whatever's availableand both games are sold out it seems.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom