• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

anger-management-jack-nicholson.gif

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Matteo Guendouzi, on course to make a real big splash in Europe and will certainly have big clubs looking at him this summer, to be sold for peanuts just for standing up for Leno? Arteta explain yourself , is your skin that thin? Willy Saliba, a great talent being completely ignored and probably sold just because he was bought in by your superior predecessor?

I’ve been faking being Artetasexual for far too long, I’ve seen the light. Get out of the club

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

It's just so undeserving that he has these funds and just wastes them. Look at what Potter and his team are doing on a shoe string budget, or Vieira for that matter that took over a squad were 50% where running down their contracts.

He's a parasite. He's done nothing to warrant being in this position. ****ing clown.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom