• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Are you ****ing mad?!

So west Ham has a better team than us? better

Jesus christ!
🥱 Not mad, Where did i say they had a better team? Do you think moyes would get us top 4 is he the answer 🤣. Its a freak but they have some good players no doubt.
They are above Liverpool, have they a better team than them? lol **** happens now and again!
I suggest you tune into Arsenal fan tv if you just want to be amongst poorly educated men ranting on the internet .

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
To blame our debacle of a season on one player is disgusting. Especially, that Auba has similar xG90 like last season 0.39 vs 0.47. Main difference that he outperformed his xG at record levels during last season and FA cup run.
The manager is responsible for putting his players at the best positions to succeed. Aubameyang is living off a scraps for the second season in a row. Our attacking football is on a life support. Majority of strikers would struggle to perform. By now Auba is dead mentally.

You are the king of word twisting arent you?

Not once did I blame our season on one player. I'm saying if Auba was scoring the way he usually does then we wouldn't be in 10th. But that's just one factor.

Our attacking football has actually been good since Ødegaard arrived. A number 10 unlocking our attacking play, who would've thought it.

Why

Always Me ?
Its a weird thing, I go through our signing over the years when I look at every year Wenger managed Arsenal there were some absolute amazing signings, yes a few duds, but generally cheap duds.

Thing is I look at the last few transfer windows and I am seeing some expensive duds and very little greatness. Tierney is about the only one who has come in that we can get behind, but seems injured more often than not.

The players making a difference this season are all the academy kids. So the question is, are we in a better place as a club with all the new signings than we would be with Wenger still here.

I doubt it very much.

Is Arteta getting the best out of the team is the next question.

If we look at players that have come in that have declined... Gabriel is an example of someone on day one looked a quality signing, he still could be, but **** me has he declined and looked worse since his first game. Pepe has dropped off a cliff, Saliba is apparently so bad we won't even let him stay at the club. Aubameyang is woeful. Partey has been horrendous last few weeks.

The only senior squad player who has improved this year seems to be Lacazette and that seems to be down to the fact he is playing a slightly modfiied role that is working with ESR/Ødegaard's quality.

So for a player to get worse coming here, is it the coaching, the tactics the fitness? What is the problem? We know they can play well, especially Auba and Partey, so whats the problem.

Currently, it seems like the problem stems from one person. The guy who joined a club halfway through a season and won a cup that season. Then went down the crapper as soon as he had a full season to put his style into play.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
I dont know why people continously bring up West Ham this season.

You sometimes get a season like this where a team like West Ham who have a completely inferior squad and manager on paper outdo almost everyone in the league.

You had it in Leicesters title winning season. You had it when Newcastle came 5th in 11/12. It happens once every few years. But in the big picture it means nothing.

On that Jens video why do people have to bring up Arsène? Get over it.
Okey, lets forget about West Ham. What about Villa then? They`re ahead of us in the league, same with Everton. And what about Leeds, newly promoted and on the same points as we.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Okey, lets forget about West Ham. What about Villa then? They`re ahead of us in the league, same with Everton. And what about Leeds, newly promoted and on the same points as we.

I do not care.

We are 9 points behind 4th. This is the most important statistic and the only one that needs to be focused on because we want and need CL football.

Preacher

Always Crying
You are the king of word twisting arent you?

Not once did I blame our season on one player. I'm saying if Auba was scoring the way he usually does then we wouldn't be in 10th. But that's just one factor.

Our attacking football has actually been good since Ödegaard arrived. A number 10 unlocking our attacking play, who would've thought it.
If Arteta would be a better manager we wouldn't be 10th.

Since when mid-table level attack is considered good ?

Since Odergaard arrived our xG =11.96 is good to be around 10th. Our attack looked the best with ESR as #10, but Arteta trashed it himself when he banished ESR to the wings.

Our attacking football is better by small margin, but we have worse defense, so it balances the scale in negative manner.

Wounded Healer

i feel arteta is getting desperate. he is on the ropes getting a beatin` from auba.
we are at that stage that everyone has a conclusion in their hearts and nobody talks about it.
its called dying.
change can come only after death at a certain situation.
somebody has to die and my guess its gonna be arteta, only because he is easier to kill. (metaphorically!)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i still believe in mikel to be better next season if he stop being stubborn. being stubborn as manager won't take you far when he was first hired he chose the players who were ready to play this season he mess up and chose players that struggling on form over players that deserve to play and that cost us half season of being crap but that what you get from newbie people on twitter even here were crying over Arteta should be hired ahead of experience guys like Ancelotti (who having similar season like Arteta with Everton) now suddenly all people got bored and want him out i just don't understand why you want him then?

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Arsenal & AC Milan have approached & probed the environment of Girona winger Viktor Tsygankov (26), who has a €30m release clause [Diarioas]

Latest posts

Top Bottom