• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

mirrorstare

His legacy is turning us into a bunch of divers.

It will take a couple of hours to get rid of this physical sensation of embarrassment and disgust. It doesn't matter if we win or not, it was the same on the FA Cup final.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
The thing is, I thought you would sack him when it got ugly. It’s like us with Moyes but much worse. We wouldn’t accept Utd being 7th so we sacked him.

Arsenal in 10th and clinging onto a Europa League semi final. What the hell is going on at Arsenal?!

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Arteta shouldn't be going out...he should be....

giphy.gif

fuq outta here.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The thing is, I thought you would sack him when it got ugly. It’s like us with Moyes but much worse. We wouldn’t accept Utd being 7th so we sacked him.

Arsenal in 10th and clinging onto a Europa League semi final. What the hell is going on at Arsenal?!
Kroenkes.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I've said multiple times during the past two weeks if Arteta loses this tie he must be sacked. What do you not get about that? You just seem seem to forget things that are said.

Also I actively dislike how people completely forget about the performances of some of these players. Mikel got things wrong tonight, but some players couldn't even string passes together.

But let's give them a free pass because we must focus on Mikel as we want him out! It's hideous from a lot of you.
Players jobs are to follow the coaches instructions.

Managers jobs are to win football matches.

Now if players are not doing their jobs they should be dropped. Remember ACCOUNTABILITY.

Tell me. What did Mikel Arteta your hero do well tonight?

Starting line up good?
Subs good?
Keeping Ceballos on when everyone knew and said get him off he's a walking red card?

You can't defend the indefensible. I support Arsenal football club. Not Arteta football club. If you want the best for the club you would accept that he isn't producing the best for the club.

If you want the best for your ego then keep banging the Arteta drum.

Iceman10

Established Member
Tbh I was on the fence with Arteta all these days. Anyway as a young manager, he is bound to make mistakes and learn from that. But today's match showed that he is beyond any sort of redemption.

The starting lineup was a joke. If he wants to experiment, he could easily use the PL matches for that as we are clearly out of contest for a spot in EL. He could have tried it out there and then played it in this match.

And don't even get me started on the subs. It is telling when all of AM predicts that Ceballos was going to get a red in the second half and it happened. But the manager had no clue. Even worse, we started playing much better after Ceballos was sent off, only for Arteta to make another sub to make things worse again.

How can a manager who has been here for more than a year get so many things wrong in just one match? He was so lucky with the result. Emery delivered his own masterclass to remind us why he was also crap for us.
If he is a young inexperienced manager who is learning as he goes along that is one thing. The problem is what I tag him with in terms of "stubborness" where he has bad traits and choices and doesn't show progress in taking learnings to improve.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Players jobs are to follow the coaches instructions.

Managers jobs are to win football matches.

Now if players are not doing their jobs they should be dropped. Remember ACCOUNTABILITY.

Tell me. What did Mikel Arteta your hero do well tonight?

Starting line up good?
Subs good?
Keeping Ceballos on when everyone knew and said get him off he's a walking red card?

You can't defend the indefensible. I support Arsenal football club. Not Arteta football club. If you want the best for the club you would accept that he isn't producing the best for the club.

If you want the best for your ego then keep banging the Arteta drum.
Booooooooom!!! Headshot!!! @HairSprayGooners

GDeep™

League is very weak

Moyes took over a successful club. Arteta has only been here 1 year and actually won something and could still get us CL.

It’s more crazy you guys have stuck with Ole.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom