• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
The Bell are saying KSE will invest in an exceptional way this summer.

Grealish incoming.
Exceptional way I would take as 150-200m. Plus sales.

To get the likes of Grealish you have to literally sign 2 or 3 similar ability players in one swoop. Along with 2 or 3 other very good players to replace departures.

I don't see it.

Grealish won't be convinced by adding Bissouma and say another similar player. There would need to be much more star quality. Basically what Chelsea did last summer. And they had CL football to offer and more recent success.

Just don't see it.

Iceman10

Established Member

To get the likes of Grealish you have to literally sign 2 or 3 similar ability players in one swoop. Along with 2 or 3 other very good players to replace departures.

I don't see it.

Grealish won't be convinced by adding Bissouma and say another similar player. There would need to be much more star quality.

Just don't see it.
Assume it is a head fake and act accordingly. They know Daniel Ek is getting fans on side. Talk is cheap.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

I don't see it.

Grealish won't be convinced by adding Bissouma and say another similar player. There would need to be much more star quality. Basically what Chelsea did last summer. And they had CL football to offer and more recent success.

Just don't see it.

Good point, I hate this club. I believe every PR when transfers are concerned and get excited. Saying that I do believe they absolutely have to put in exceptional investment this summer regardless.

Iceman10

Established Member
They need criticism for their actions during Wenger's last seasons.

I will continue to raise this issue here and on other platforms just like most our guliable fans are going for Kroenke, which I quite frankly question.

I repeat once again though, it's not only AFTV as there are plenty other outlets in the media who act worse towards us.
AFTV can be criticised. There is a separate thread on AFTV in this forum. Your view on KroenkeOut is an outlier, so it is mainly agree to disagree. We're only a couple of weeks removed from the failed ESL breakaway effort which confirmed a lot of what they are about.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

He's still here!

This is no longer a football club. That would imply having pride in your history & shame at the level of disarray you find yourself in.

Fortunately, such things are not required at London's most luxurious bordello :lol:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Good point, I hate this club. I believe every PR when transfers are concerned and get excited. Saying that I do believe they absolutely have to put in exceptional investment this summer regardless.
Problem is one summer investment isn't enough to lure top ambitious players. It has to be a continuous thing. You mentioned Aguero and similar to David Silva and Yaya. The signed up for the project. Of course money spoke. But there was ambition plus money. It wasn't just money.

Same as players going to Chelsea. Its the ability to be part of a big push for success.

Those players have seen past actions and have been promised that the team will continually push for the best.

That wasn't the discussion we had with Partey. It was we are trying to get back to top 4. We haven't had CL in 4 years and every year we are out its harder. But here's 200k a week.

Players like Grealish look like players that pick 2 options. Staying with the club they love or moving to a team that is almost guaranteed to win things and be a stable compeitior over the next 5 years.

Sitting today you could bet money that Chelsea, City, Man United will be in the CL at least 3 out of the next 5 seasons. You know they will make finals here and there and maybe run close to a league. Or win it at some point in that time.

Arsenal you wouldn't think like that.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

You tell me.
Well, for starters the issues with the club won't be solved with more money.

The biggest issue is competency starting from ownership trickling all the way down the club, why would more money or Grealish help us? You'll eventually turn on him calling him crap when he falls in line with the rest of the team passing in a U shape patterns in another uninspiring loss at home.

I don't want KSE to invest at all I want them gone.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Really think it would be best to get back to basics in terms of targets this summer.

Arteta and co really need to settle on a primary formation / secondary formation.

Evaluate the squad and attempt to move on underperforming / un-needed squad players first. Then move on players that are decent enough or even good but don't fit into the system / style of play we want to play. That's probably going to include some big names.

We've got to stop just buying rated players. Buy rated players that fit the system and formation you want to implement.

There are really only 4-5 players that I'd lose sleep over losing this summer.

People don't like it but all indications are Arteta's going to be here next season. It's last chance saloon time for him. He needs to make sweeping changes, though I don't buy the Kroenke investment spin. Virtually all of our spending power is going to have to be raised through sales I think.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

There’s been outrage but I need more violence from the fans. We’re about to finish 10th. We have a NEGATIVE goal difference at home. We barely attack. If there was a record to be broken arteta broke it. HELLO??
Why isn’t anybody losing their job!!!!!! We’ll sign one 50m player & a random loan from Barca/Madrid and the fans will be on board again. Not me though, I’m awake!

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

People don't like it but all indications are Arteta's going to be here next season. It's last chance saloon time for him.
Last chance for who? :lol:

We all know he's sh*t now the jig is up, the guy got embarrassed over two legs by the guy we fired. He's only here cause the club is stupid there's not really much for Arteta to salvage.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I don't want us to spend a penny this summer anyway but I refuse to believe Kroenke is as bad a businessman that he would give Edu/Arteta cash to spend again. It just makes no sense whatsoever.

Why give them a budget knowing that he'll have to spend even more money come the end of the year to pay off Arteta and all his staff when we're inevitably 8th or 9th again? I don't know how many times it needs to be said but giving Edu/Arteta a budget will solve nothing, there's enough proof in that already.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom