• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I've been humiliated and belittled by friends and colleagues for being an Arsenal fan for the past few months because of this incompetent clown. I'm sure many other fans are suffering like me too. Cone Boy needs to **** out of the club asap

Humiliated? Oh do go easy, son, it is just game after all. No one has the power to humiliate you unless you allow it, and over football! Try to enjoy the banter, it's part of the game.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Chambers went from being a non-option to being a key element of our future.

I too think it's a bit bizarre. But playing devils advocate he was starting the first two games before his injury under Arteta. Still a key element is very strong, I'd have more thought he'd be kept around as a utility player who can fill in both CB and RB.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I Wouldn't trust Arteta if he came out and said I'm a key part of his squad.

I'm sure he mentioned that to Gabriel before he signed, but hay ho he's dropped him for bag of ****e holding and mari

LuanNguyen

Humiliated? Oh do go easy, son, it is just game after all. No one has the power to humiliate you unless you allow it, and over football! Try to enjoy the banter, it's part of the game.
Not everyone is like you. Manchester fans, they come to our forums to mock the players and coaches I love, have come to our homes to celebrate Van Persie's victory.I hate these bastards very much.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Not everyone is like you. Manchester fans, they come to our forums to mock the players and coaches I love, have come to our homes to celebrate Van Persie's victory.I hate these bastards very much.

Well unless you choose to be miserable for the rest of your days, I would try not to mind the banter of I were you.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I've been humiliated and belittled by friends and colleagues for being an Arsenal fan for the past few months because of this incompetent clown. I'm sure many other fans are suffering like me too. Cone Boy needs to **** out of the club asap

Would've thought that would happen regardless giving the way you go on here.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Let’s try a difficult thought experiment in the name of positivity.

What are some reasons that we should still “trust the process”?

I’ll start, Ødegaard, Partey, and Gabriel were squad improvements.
Em . . . . er . . . . nope, I got nothing.

Last edited:

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Firmly in top four. DogeSpray might be onto something.

Fake news.

Arsenal had about a 5 week stretch where they did well. If you break this down a bit further:

Matchday 1-15: Arsenal = 15th place

Matchday 16-21: Arsenal = 2nd place

Matchday 22-today: Arsenal = 8th place

Matchday 16-21 opponents were Chelsea, Brighton, West Brom, Crystal palace, Newcastle, Southampton.

None of the above teams except Chelsea are top 12 teams.

Hence why table since Christmas is absolute bullcrap.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Hes 4th since boxing day because ESR, Ødegaard and Partey have been playing since boxing day.

Over a full season we would be around 4th right now with the above players in the side.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Fake news.

Arsenal had about a 5 week stretch where they did well. If you break this down a bit further:

Matchday 1-15: Arsenal = 15th place

Matchday 16-21: Arsenal = 2nd place

Matchday 22-today: Arsenal = 8th place

Matchday 16-21 opponents were Chelsea, Brighton, West Brom, Crystal palace, Newcastle, Southampton.

None of the above teams except Chelsea are top 12 teams.

Hence why table since Christmas is absolute bullcrap.

It's fact tho, you cant sugar coat it to suit your agenda.

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
Watching Ian Wright on Tv
He says Arteta just cannot come in overnight and say this is how we are going to play from tomorrow.He has to understand the team..put tactics in step by step.You just cannot apply city’s tactics suddenly.The team can never perform under pressure.
His main task should be to how to make the current squad perform better instead of thinking abt transfer market.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom