• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Iceman10

Established Member
That’s fallacious. Argumentum Ad Populum. Just because a number of people agree on an opinion, it does not turn that opinion into a FACT.

There was a statement in your original comment that an intelligent, rational or reasonable adult male in the 21st should never say. Such poor reasoning and logic is bad for human brain development. It encourages cultish mentality, cognitive dissonance, human worship etc… It discourages skepticism and inquiry.

That’s all..
You are not reallg going into any detail on anything really, just generalised attacks. If that's what floats your boat, so be it. If you have anything to say about Arteta in this Arteta thread, and/or anything constructive at all, I look forward to seeing it, because so far I'm not familiar with you at all here at A-M, and what you are about. I said my piece on Wenger, because that was with the flow of comments here at the time. Move on.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Only just realised we won’t be able to play the likes of mighty Bala, TNS and Newtown in the little Welsh league, because we didn’t make the Europa Conference league like they did.

Well done Mikel :lol:

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
I think we'll finish higher this year, but it probably won't have much to do with Arteta's coaching or tactical nous.
You will definitely finish higher, it would take an absolute capitulation to finish 8th again.

If you get the right players in it will be a better season for Arsenal. I have a feeling Leicester are going to fall away and Sp**s are going to be in a lot of trouble with Kane leaving and the bad mood around the club.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You will definitely finish higher, it would take an absolute capitulation to finish 8th again.

If you get the right players in it will be a better season for Arsenal. I have a feeling Leicester are going to fall away and Sp**s are going to be in a lot of trouble with Kane leaving and the bad mood around the club.

You forgot about Man United falling away.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Doesn't matter who we buy, with Arteta here, every player will perform 2-3 steps down from their natural capabilities.
There’s a lot of truth in this post. Arteta stifles his players with over complicated tactics.

Every time I’ve watched Arsenal under Micky Mouse, the players don’t seem to know what they’re supposed to be doing and just end up passing it sideways.

SA Gunner

Wishful thinking, we will be better with Sancho and other new signings.

City, Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea will walk into the top 4 next season.

Chelsea my favourites for the league.

With a "manager" that's WORSE than Arteta you gonna "walk the top four". :lol:

It doesnt matter who you sign, as long as "Ole is at the wheel"... we're all good.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
With a "manager" that's WORSE than Arteta you gonna "walk the top four". :lol:

It doesnt matter who you sign, as long as "Ole is at the wheel"... we're all good.
You’re just looking for a reaction now. Arsenal aren’t even on our radar, we’re worried about the big teams like Liverpool and City.

Our last two finishes: 3rd and 2nd.

Arteta’s? Midtable. But you’re feeling bullish right now because Arsenal are about to sign some guy from Belgium (?) no-one has heard of :lol:

SA Gunner

You’re just looking for a reaction now. Arsenal aren’t even on our radar, we’re worried about the big teams like Liverpool and City.

Arteta’s? Midtable. But you’re feeling bullish right now because Arsenal are about to sign some guy from Belgium (?) no-one has heard of :lol:

:lol:

Ok, then wait until the season gets underway.

Ill say it again so that you remember... Ole is a joke of a manager who is getting by with big signings, nothing else. You better hope that Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Sp**s, Leicester all stumble again... because your "manager" is inferior to all of those club men.

Even the unknown manager to be confirmed at Sp**s FFS, we know Ole will be worse.

He is worse a manager than Arteta, and it will be proven once again when we meet you guys. There is a reason he hasnt won anything substantial, and relegated Cardiff.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Your ignorance is outstanding. Why are United nailed on for top 4 if they sign Sancho? You need a DM and a CB. You're giving Mata and Lingard new deals ffs.

There's no guarantees in the league, we see it every single season yet you're doing the classic Man United fan thing thinking you're better than you actually are right now.

The fact is after this summer window Ole would've spent 400-500M as Man United manager with nothing to show for it. He'll be sacked this season and United will be the one team who drop out the top 4 if anyone does.

Wiggins

There’s a lot of truth in this post. Arteta stifles his players with over complicated tactics.

Every time I’ve watched Arsenal under Micky Mouse, the players don’t seem to know what they’re supposed to be doing and just end up passing it sideways.
They haven't a clue what to do going forward. A far, far cry from Wenger's Arsenal.

I bet if we gave Arsène some training sessions with the squad, he'd have them sorted out with this in no time.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Im not too fond of Arteta but Koscielny, Ramsey, Laca and Auba in better form.
Better form just means the coach got more out of them. Specifically Auba and Laca.

Ramsey and Kos missed huge parts of the season due to injury. I would argue that Tets had better players and more depth at his disposal.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel

Ill say it again so that you remember... Ole is a joke of a manager who is getting by with big signings, nothing else. You better hope that Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Sp**s, Leicester all stumble again... because your "manager" is inferior to all of those club men.

Even the unknown manager to be confirmed at Sp**s FFS, we know Ole will be worse.

He is worse a manager than Arteta, and it will be proven once again when we meet you guys. There is a reason he hasnt won anything substantial, and relegated Cardiff.

Arteta needs to finish above Ole to prove he’s better. Arteta has back-to-back 8th place finishes. Ole has gotten 3rd and 2nd.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta

better man manager .. more humble.. able to take criticism and advice on board... experience of managing before.. better record as a player.

Ole may not be topnotch tactical manager .. but to compare him to coneboy is ridiculous

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom