• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Do you think Villa without Grealish will be better this season? Just an honest question. I personally doubt it very much. They struggled without him last season.
They will be less of a one man side. I think they have made decent signings. I dont expect them to finish above us but can they challenge for top 8 yes absolutely.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

3 defeats and draw in pre season without looking to have changed one bit. Been saying all summer he will enter the new season with pressure on from first game and with fans back and media reacting to fans reaction. This will go out of hand very quickly. Brentford game is huge because we will more than likely lose the 2 after

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
3 defeats and draw in pre season without looking to have changed one bit. Been saying all summer he will enter the new season with pressure on from first game and with fans back and media reacting to fans reaction. This will go out of hand very quickly. Brentford game is huge because we will more than likely lose the 2 after
If the fans in the ground are as delusional as the ones on twitter he'll be here for a long time

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Welp, after pre season I might need to change my opinion on giving Arteta untill Halloween.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He has about 10 games or so, I reckon.

Think the powers that be realise that we are seriously floating away now. No Europe at all, and its likely that loss of revenue cannot be missed again this year.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He has about 10 games or so, I reckon.

Think the powers that be realise that we are seriously floating away now. No Europe at all, and its likely that loss of revenue cannot be missed again this year.
in normal circumstances 20 months in a big job and zero improvement you either gone or about to go. But with no fans it feels like the club has felt no pressure and seem to have no idea how unhappy fans are. The new season will come to shock to them as soon as the ans come back

SA Gunner

His plan for our play this season is not good enough I'm afraid.

With Partey and I suppose more incoming creativity, he looks to create down the channels at best. But its more of the same, namely, turnovers through the press upfront (not coordinated enough yet), or balls behind the opposition fullbacks and attack crosses.

This guy wont change, or bring about that Jardim like transformation I was hoping for. His approach is cowardly and focused on capitalising on opposition mistakes.

Prepare well defensively and then use our lack of defensive shape and space behind well when the ball is turned over, and you just need to sit back and wait.

Last edited:

SA Gunner

in normal circumstances 20 months in a big job and zero improvement you either gone or about to go. But with no fans it feels like the club has felt no pressure and seem to have no idea how unhappy fans are. The new season will come to shock to them as soon as the ans come back

Agreed.

Quality management is what we saw with Tuchel at Chelsea. He came in, and made the team functional, changing their style and making them effective. Once securing the bag, as the youngsters would say, he now has the license to really build something.

In a sense Arteta did something similar in the beginning, but unfortunately that was all he had in the tank. We should have binned him as soon as it was clear he had nothing left to offer.

Tuchel was a big miss for the club, I said it then and I maintain that now.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom