• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

akhil

Isn't December the reported assessment time? Can't come soon enough. Another season down the drain if stays for the length of it.

This team doesn't know how to attack against anyone competent. Never has since Özil got dropped. That should be sackable in itself. 3 different systems he's employed in his time here and all of them amount to Tierney being left isolated to cross. We're probably the most passive team to watch in the league.

The players aren't improving either. Nobody's actually improved since he's come here. That''s a scary proposition considering the number of young players we have.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
People are saying it's an option now and even arteta told recently that they'll still think about him at the end of season (but surely gone if Mikel's still here

The Athletic said it was an outright obligation but this must be closer to the truth

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Isn't December the reported assessment time? Can't come soon enough. Another season down the drain if stays for the length of it.

This team doesn't know how to attack against anyone competent. Never has since Özil got dropped. That should be sackable in itself. 3 different systems he's employed in his time here and all of them amount to Tierney being left isolated to cross. We're probably the most passive team to watch in the league.

The players aren't improving either. Nobody's actually improved since he's come here. That''s a scary proposition considering the number of young players we have.
18 months and it’s still ****ing difficult to understand what our philosophy (sounding like the bell*end Arteta here) is.

Are we an attacking team ? How do we attack ? Why is every move so choreographed like we’re doing ****ing ballet and we take an age to pass the ball.

ThePortugueseGunner

I'm not talking to anyone in particular, because I barely have time to read some posts, let alone all of them, but here it goes:

Anyone that still defends whatever is being done to Arsenal F.C. regarding management from both the board and the coach has to have an agenda. Otherwise, I can't comprehend it. Arteta is an absolute joke, we've played 30 something minutes of good football until now, and it's almost November.

I'm sick of this s***, honestly, completely fed up.

Jack badmon

I'm not talking to anyone in particular, because I barely have time to read some posts, let alone all of them, but here it goes:

Anyone that still defends whatever is being done to Arsenal F.C. regarding management from both the board and the coach has to have an agenda. Otherwise, I can't comprehend it. Arteta is an absolute joke, we've played 30 something minutes of good football until now, and it's almost November.

I'm sick of this s***, honestly, completely fed up.

Here here man, I feel your pain.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Those players kept believing, they always do, and they never gave up.

This is what he said about the late equaliser. Like its some kind of big deal to equalise with only seconds left against ****ing Crystal Palace. The truth is that we should have won that game and that absolutely nobody is impressed by a late equaliser against a team like Palace.

scytheavatar

Established Member
What if hypothetically we binned Arteta, reached out to Guendouzi and said “we want to start you next year with Partey and Bellingham”?

If Marseille trigger the clause it would be redundant if the player wants to come back here right?

Guendouzi was 4th choice in our worst midfield ever........ People complain about us keeping Elneny but do they seriously believe Guendouzi would be happy getting the minutes Elneny has been getting this season?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So far our summer business looks terrible if we’re basing this on our priorities.

Ben White, Ødegaard and Lokonga all weren’t necessary signings. Add the fact that we signed a player that looks more comfortable at CB as opposed to RB. Heck even Tavares could be added to that list since we could have signed a starting LB to bench Tierney.

Our short term needs should have been placed right at the top of our priorities after finishing 8th. Have we really improved our starting eleven from last season after spending 100m+? Doesn’t look like it.

Honestly it’s chill though, I really think we’ve reached a point where it doesn’t matter much anymore, we had our make or break moments to get back into Europe and it was break. The club have decided the same, they’re in no rush right now.

Really the only problem with this club these days is how boring the team is to watch.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Guendouzi was 4th choice in our worst midfield ever........ People complain about us keeping Elneny but do they seriously believe Guendouzi would be happy getting the minutes Elneny has been getting this season?

Guendouzi would likely have been a starter in the majority of matches this season under a manager that doesn't hate him, especially with Xhaka being unavailable for the majority of the season so far.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom