• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

@Jury @rich 1990 @farzad4daarse Not sure who this idiot is or why he’s qualified to speak about football, can’t believe another person has fallen for this BS stat.
I don’t get your fascination with proving the validity of Xg to skeptics. I voiced my areas of concern. Thomas Tuchel and I will have to differ on Xg. I think it is ok to look at it in a body of stats I just wouldn’t weigh it much. He is the manager he is supposed to micromanage his team, I am sure he looks at tons of data. At the end of the day I make decisions and so does Tuchel at actual results not expected ones.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

@Jury @rich 1990 @farzad4daarse Not sure who this idiot is or why he’s qualified to speak about football, can’t believe another person has fallen for this BS stat.
I don’t get your fascination with proving the validity of Xg to skeptics. I voiced my areas of concern. Thomas Tuchel and I will have to differ on Xg. I think it is ok to look at it in a body of stats I just wouldn’t weigh it much. He is the manager he is supposed to micromanage his team, I am sure he looks at tons of data. At the end of the day I make decisions and so does Tuchel on actual results not expected ones.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Please do not post the thoughts of a clear Satanist in this forum ever again please. Getting serious dark energy vibes from this lunatic.

In fact just ban "xG" altogether, even saying it probably has unknown consequences.

It's such a worry how so many are buying into this Voodoo.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
You guys really need to create strawmen, no one has argued any of the ridiculous things you claim. But if it gets you a few laughs just make **** up. Claiming you don’t believe Xg is a very good measure is not the same thing as saying all stats are lies. This is like the nonsense logic of antivaxer, do you think Bill gates wants to track you or something?
I am just taking lazy shots at Artetasexuals, relax.
And I don't need to create any strawman, check out Arsenal twitter after a bad result and you'll see any kind of mental gymnastics to praise/defend Arteta.
We got battered by top teams but guys like arseblog cums in his pants because the average age of our players was 23 years old.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
All these talks about xWhatever. I could not give a damn about that. I get that people use it as a measureing stick, but stats are not holy. We got battered by Chelsea, City and Liverpool and scraped some points agains the lesser teams of the PL.

I judge what I see on the pitch, and it has been poor for most of the time. Some good performances, but that usually doesn't take very long. I look at the table, and I see a team that sits at 5th with a GD of -5. That is bloody dreadful. All we can be happy for is that we got the points.

During the matches there are some bright lights, but I still don't really see anything that we will improve in the attacking side of things. I will give credit to our defence, there is some stability in there. But we cannot keep counting on that to get by the rest of the season.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
All these talks about xWhatever. I could not give a damn about that. I get that people use it as a measureing stick, but stats are not holy. We got battered by Chelsea, City and Liverpool and scraped some points agains the lesser teams of the PL.
The xWhatever told us exactly that we got battered by Chelsea, City and Liverpool and scraped some points against lesser teams of the PL though :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I am just taking lazy shots at Artetasexuals, relax.
And I don't need to create any strawman, check out Arsenal twitter after a bad result and you'll see any kind of mental gymnastics to praise/defend Arteta.
We got battered by top teams but guys like arseblog cums in his pants because the average age of our players was 23 years old.

I like Arseblog overall, though I disagree with him plenty.

The latest Arsecast was a very tough listen.

Gunnerblog literally can't fault the manager, the line "there are no men in this team" was uttered without a hint if irony and it almost made me want to crash my car into a ditch to make it make sense somehow.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Let's make it a bit more simple, what's Chelsea and Arsenal GD respectively?

Then, let's look at how many goals Arsenal has scored from open play and subtract the jammy ones.

Gee, those numbers probably don't have any correlation With any other stars right?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I will give credit to our defence, there is some stability in there. But we cannot keep counting on that to get by the rest of the season.
We are yet to see if the stability there is the result of parking the bus most of the time or it's actually a solid defense. We are not getting anywhere with the whole team being focused on defending and the manager picking players based on how much dirty work they are willing to do for him. We are gonna suffer in the attack with that approach

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We are yet to see if the stability there is the result of parking the bus most of the time or it's actually a solid defense. We are not getting anywhere with the whole team being focused on defending and the manager picking players based on how much dirty work they are willing to do for him. We are gonna suffer in the attack with that approach

Spot on. Defending deep with men behind the ball is the easiest thing to coach in football, guys like Allardyce, Dyche and Hodgson have had great careers off it.

I really think we have really good individual defenders now, they can cope with the team pushing up and being more expansive. All the evidence now does just point to Arteta being a negative manager and/or not being able to coach attacking football.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It collapsed at the first sign of real trouble so I wouldn’t say it was solid. It panicked.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom