• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Though I admire the man for his love of Arsenal & what he did for the club during his superb years of stewardship, David Dein did us no service in turning Stan Kroenke's eyes towards Arsenal.

That & his falling out with the rest of the board who then decided to band together against the new man he brought in to bolster his bid to run the club again, Alisher Usmanov, caused us huge problems.

Hindsight, as they say, is 2020. I honestly would've preferred to be mired in the uncertainty Chelsea are going through now with Abramovich due to the Ukrainian crisis as opposed to the sickeningly familiar groundhog day we're having with the Kroenkes at the helm.

For all their faults, Chelsea recruited people who know the sport in & out and have their heads screwed on right.
Kroenke is just a bad businessman. How can you piss away so much money on a **** rookie manager? Why didnt we back Wenger properly.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
When we hired Emery we didn’t trust him with the signings he wanted and he suffered for it but still got us a point off fourth. We hired Arteta and went too far the other way. We trust everything Arteta says like it’s gospel and in the process lost a lot good talent (Saliba, Guendouzi, Auba) for nothing. This 100% lies with the board. We need to find balance and intervene when the right time comes.

Why in God’s name have we put all our faith in a novice when we couldn’t even trust an experienced coach??? Even Klopp has superiors to listen to. Man wanted Brandt but Liverpool superseded him and bought him Salah. Why didn’t we intervene in letting Auba go or when Saliba went???

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd

That passive aggressive sh1t he does kills me. Blames the player saying they haven’t done it in this league. He hasn’t done it anywhere as manager
Bro these players are pathetic, allowing him to constantly downplay their abilities for the past few years to the Media. No wonder he’s built a squad full of yes men, doesn’t want anyone talking back to him. I’d have him in a chokehold if he tried that with me as a player.

Made me cringe when we played Liverpool in his 1st season and he spent the whole post match interview w*nking over their players and basically calling ours ****. This guy is vermin.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I think he did a similar thing with the Rams and struck gold. You can’t get away with that in football.

Precisely!

One's a sport where the other is simply war games with men in tights & helmets.

The latter is all about luck whilst the former requires having the best team to triumph.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Bro these players are pathetic, allowing him to constantly downplay their abilities for the past few years to the Media. No wonder he’s built a squad full of yes men, doesn’t want anyone talking back to him. I’d have him in a chokehold if he tried that with me as a player.

Made me cringe when we played Liverpool in his 1st season and he spent the whole post match interview w*nking over their players and basically calling ours ****. This guy is vermin.
Yeah but the club bought his assessment of the squad. Emery finished 5th a point from 4th and Europa final, next season he was sacked early November being 10th and Arteta came in and told them the squad is way way behind even top 4 teams. So he convinced them Emery was basically doing a good job and the players are terrible and it’s gonna take many years. He is still doing the same thing and even if he gets backed in the summer he won’t make top 4 and blame players

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Likely also by end of season we likely going to have more loses and more goals conceded than last season and we all know last season was disaster we ended with 13 loses and 39 goals conceded.

This season so far 11 loses 37 goals conceded. So yeah it could get worse than last season because there 7 games left and half of it against top half teams.

So everything is going downhill for him and i can't see him fix it anytime soon. That mean little progress made after heavy spending the club need to look at these things rebuilding or not we can't go every season losing 10+ games and you want to finish 4th.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
That’s because you’re an Arteta fan and not an Arsenal fan. Can’t wait to see you and the other cultists leave our club.
The madder you get the more I'm going to enjoy this

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Likely also by end of season we likely going to have more loses and more goals conceded than last season and we all know last season was disaster we ended with 13 loses and 39 goals conceded.

This season so far 11 loses 37 goals conceded. So yeah it could get worse than last season because there 7 games left and half of it against top half teams.

So everything is going downhill for him and i can't see him fix it anytime soon.
He will finish 7th and probably get more points though

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

skysports-mikel-arteta-arsenal_5055917.jpg
32577236-0-image-a-20_1598821754991.jpg
Would you take CL football or a FA Cup?

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel

So everything is going downhill for him and i can't see him fix it anytime soon. That mean little progress made after heavy spending the club need to look at these things rebuilding or not we can't go every season losing 10+ games and you want to finish 4th.
Not to mention this is after spending the most in Europe AND only having 1 game a week.

Jae

He gets the praise when the going is good so he has to take the criticism as well unfortunately.

Catalog of errors for me really, gambled on not bringing anyone in during January has massively backfired, squad has been mismanaged, we’ve not rotated the team at all and we’re now reliant on players who haven’t kicked a ball all season to come in and do an impossible job.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If Emery had given that presser the pundits would be making fun of him for his broken English and logic.

It is what it is.

What worries me is that if we continue on this negative trajectory for the remainder of what's left of the season, we'll once more start a campaing hoping our manager doesn't go on a bad run of form.

That would be a fourth the season wasted in a row in a manager that doesn't seem to be it for us.

Unless he picks a fight with Saka, I don't think he'll get the sack.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not to mention this is after spending the most in Europe AND only having 1 game a week.
Money wise is normal we spending 100M+ after kroenke take full ownership. It's not about spending with mikel its about him failing to adapt when things going against us like injures he don't have many plans

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom