• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Fighting Until The End

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
First manager since Graham to lift a trophy in his first year managing The Arsenal

OUR manager being greeted by his loyal Sexuals, after finally guiding us back to Europe's top table at the end of the season...

...and all with a spend of over a trillion pounds, how can you not love it :drool:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Such a common mistake whenever I start spitting the truth.

A-M is restricted to the free trial, so only 2 top tier posts a month.
Now that I have renounced my sins, I am trying to enlighten the sexuals; I am like a former crack addict who opens a rehab center. If Big Sam knew wearing skinny jeans would create such cultish loyalty to agricultural football and mediocrity he would go Keto diet and hit the Zumba classes.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

OUR manager being greeted by his loyal Sexuals, after finally guiding us back to Europe's top table at the end of the season...

...and all with a spend of over a trillion pounds, how can you not love it :drool:

GIF by TLC Europe

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Auba going to Chelsea.

It won't make me Arteta Out, but it is a crack in the armour...

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom