• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He wants to be Pep so much that he forgets that he doesn’t have a 2 billion pound squad in his hands where players can get results on their own regardless of the idiocy of the management

He’s never played without a striker before and ESR has never played up there.

Now wasn’t the time for experimenting ffs. Stick with what you know.

ArtetaOut

Unai shouldn't have sat back at 2-0 up 11 vs 10. Now we might be stuck with Cone Boy fml. He'd better not screw up again in the second leg

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
They need to be hounded out of the club. I’m sick of these owners buying historic football clubs and not taking an interest in them.

The game is done.
They wont be. Never will be. The types where such protests will make them dig in deeper. Wont go unless the profit margins go tits up. Good luck with that. All the while they'll lie through their teeth and be as two-faced in ways you can't even imagine.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
away on a semi-final playing with 10 men for most of the game
I not defending him, but that tweet is a **** move
it wasn't really, look at the context of it being an Unai Emery team, Don.

And that we chose to play with no focal point in attack.

It was a **** show and we're lucky to be still in it.

Can only pray for us to turn up twice now, return leg and the final.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Moyes took over a successful club. Arteta has only been here 1 year and actually won something and could still get us CL.

It’s more crazy you guys have stuck with Ole.
What absolute nonsense. The FA Cup win means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Arteta is up there with Arry Redknapp and Roberto Martinez for fluking a cup in recent history.

You measure how a manager is doing by league position.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
He’s never played without a striker before and ESR has never played up there.

Now wasn’t the time for experimenting ffs. Stick with what you know.
He wants to be called the genius who outplayed Emery tactically with this surprising lineup. Guess what?!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

We are most likely through as long as the forwards keep trying, but yeah Arteta is a complete fraud man.

tenor.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
What absolute nonsense. The FA Cup win means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Arteta is up there with Arry Redknapp and Roberto Martinez for fluking a cup in recent history.

You measure how a manager is doing by league position.
Even if you go along with that, don’t you hire a young manager to give him more than one full season?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That’s insane. 23 assistants sat there and they all let him run out in the second half.

Mourinho would have subbed him after 20 mins, he was trying to showboat ffs.

Ok tell him to calm down second half like a lot of managers would fair enough.

His head was clearly gone when he came back out so after ten minutes take him off but no he still leaves him on.

mpower2540

He's not getting enough credit for the 2nd half. Turned it around.,
He should’ve changed it at HT, didn’t. Got a warning when Ceballos should’ve had a second yellow right at the start of the 2nd half, still didn’t bring him off and of course he’s sent off a few minutes later.

Meanwhile the other ***** in the opposite dugout decides to bring off a striker for Coquelin when they could’ve put us to bed. The only reason the 2nd half was somewhat better was because Emery called off the dogs and decided to protect the 2-0. We score a penalty (incredibly soft) and then Capoue the absolute ****wit gets himself sent off.

What’s our reaction at 10 vs 10?? To start to pop the ball around in front of our own box and surrender possession. He didn’t turn it around at all, we had TWO shots on target in the match, the penalty and Auba’s late chance. At no point did we have them under any sustained pressure, our press, as usual, was ****e, our build up, as usual, was ****e. I don’t thik I’ve seen a lower quality semi final in European competition. We should have been dispatched and it’s complete luck why we’re still in with a shout.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Also should AM manage the team? We all saw the red card coming but not cone boy. Mental.
We also all knew having no LB would cost us tonight and it did for the first goal. We all knew crossing into the box with no striker wouldn't work either and we ended up with 1 shot on target not including the pen. I really don't know why everything has to be overcomplicated every game.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Players jobs are to follow the coaches instructions.

Managers jobs are to win football matches.

Now if players are not doing their jobs they should be dropped. Remember ACCOUNTABILITY.

Tell me. What did Mikel Arteta your hero do well tonight?

Starting line up good?
Subs good?
Keeping Ceballos on when everyone knew and said get him off he's a walking red card?

You can't defend the indefensible. I support Arsenal football club. Not Arteta football club. If you want the best for the club you would accept that he isn't producing the best for the club.

If you want the best for your ego then keep banging the Arteta drum.

I just said to you Arteta was at fault. What the **** is wrong with you? Absolute tool.

Only person beating a drum is you, your own drum. Clearly can't ****ing read what I am saying.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Top Bottom