• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Seems like the Newcastle fans are Artetasexuals. They are attacking AMs elite posters in that article. Shameful.
One of those games we win to cover up Arteta’s deficiencies.’’

They even quoted me lmao, I can’t believe there’s people reading this forum taking it seriously.

BigPoppaPump

I am just taking lazy shots at Artetasexuals, relax.
And I don't need to create any strawman, check out Arsenal twitter after a bad result and you'll see any kind of mental gymnastics to praise/defend Arteta.
We got battered by top teams but guys like arseblog cums in his pants because the average age of our players was 23 years old.
I remember saying at the start of the season that the youth will be used as an excuse for Arteta and low and behold it’s mentioned even more than I’d imagine.

BigPoppaPump

I like Arseblog overall, though I disagree with him plenty.

The latest Arsecast was a very tough listen.

Gunnerblog literally can't fault the manager, the line "there are no men in this team" was uttered without a hint if irony and it almost made me want to crash my car into a ditch to make it make sense somehow.
I don’t think Andrew himself is that much of an Arteta shill but all his friends at the Athletic are and he’s just trying to fit in with his peers. There’s definitely a lot of media PR spin going on with Arteta.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I don’t think Andrew himself is that much of an Arteta shill but all his friends at the Athletic are and he’s just trying to fit in with his peers. There’s definitely a lot of media PR spin going on with Arteta.

Yeah, you could literally hear James' train of though reaching "the buck stops with the manager" station, but just before it arrrived, the party line conditioning kicked in :lol:

Last edited:

Moleque

The xWhatever told us exactly that we got battered by Chelsea, City and Liverpool and scraped some points against lesser teams of the PL though :lol:
Why would you need xwhatever to figure out that the top teams in the league would batter us? Can't you trust your own eyes?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, you could literally hear James' train of though reaching "the buck stops with the manager" station, but just before it arrrived, the party line conditioning kicked in :lol:

Why is he blaming Lokonga for that “poor five minutes”?

The manager chose to play a kid there and the club left us in a position where he’d have to play big games.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

If you want the very best opinions on Arsenal, from Arsenal fans, then you use AM for a source.

Not surprised that piece used us for reference...

"Mikel Arteta v Jason Tindall...a tactical battle for the ages"

...I made it on there too!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It’s a British thing to always blame the players. Look at all the abuse Man U players are getting after Ole was sacked. How they let him down and how embarrassed they should be. Nothing about how their club let them down by giving them incompetent manager and how they were not prepared. De Gea even said we don’t know what we supposed to on the pitch. I think the Arteta pr will be even bigger when he is sacked. These freaks really loves him

El Duderino

Why is he blaming Lokonga for that “poor five minutes”?

The manager chose to play a kid there and the club left us in a position where he’d have to play big games.

The Partey bit was horrible. He is levels above our midfield, and though he has been injured and off form, its pretty clear that he is being asked to do way too much in midfield.

El Duderino

If Partey was truly levels above our other midfielders he wouldn't have problems with what he was asked to do.

I mean he's shown it throughout his career and at time at Arsenal. The manager asking him to be our whole midfield, creatively and defensively, takes a toll.

We've seen this with most players under Mikel, but with the senior ones especially.

But whatever floats your boat, mate.

scytheavatar

Established Member
I mean he's shown it throughout his career and at time at Arsenal. The manager asking him to be our whole midfield, creatively and defensively, takes a toll.

We've seen this with most players under Mikel, but with the senior ones especially.

But whatever floats your boat, mate.

The way people like you describe Partey would make others think he's such a good midfielder than he can be our whole midfield. Except he has never been that good and has done nothing to suggest he's really that much better than Xhaka.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I makes you wonder what Mikel thinks and does when he sees out XG stats.

Does anyone know if a reporter ever asked about our awful XG during a presser?
Mikel knows he’s lucky to be in a job.

I’m sure his plan isn’t to play this boring insipid football, I believe he meant it when he spoke about bringing free flowing attacking football to the Emirates.

He’s very quickly learned that it’s easier said than done, some things you’re just born to do. If Klopp and Pep wrote books you still wouldn’t be able to replicate their results.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I predicted we would finish 5th as our rivals for that position have declined - Sp**s, Leicester.

That is still on, and if anything, we’re in top 4 talk as Utd are going through problems.

mirrorstares

My gamble was 6th but I can't lie, the fact that we have created less chances than the team currently on the bottom place is making me reconsider.

Feeling a collapse is on the cards, maybe when we erroneously pretend we can move on from Lacazette starting

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom