• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Arteta got it wrong today. The set up was horrible. Not much you can do without ESR and Saka but why has he gone back to Laca up front with Auba out wide?

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
If you guys can’t see all the positive signs you are blind. Arteta took a team fighting relegation in nicer to 9th when he took over.
We were never fighting relegation you numpty when Arteta took over.
We were fighting relegation in teh 1st half of the season until he finally ran out of ideas and succumb to pubic demand and bring on Emile Smith Rowe into the side.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Hmm I'm not in the "Arteta In" camp but tbh, really really honest, the result against Liverpool doesn't change much in the grand scheme of things.

We were unlikely to get anything through the league so the EL remains probably the best route to European football next season (unfortunately).

If we don't win it then undoubtedly it's been a sh!te season, but well he's not going until atleast Christmas next year (given the board) so what can we really do.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We were never fighting relegation you numpty when Arteta took over.
We were fighting relegation in teh 1st half of the season until he finally ran out of ideas and succumb to pubic demand and bring on Emile Smith Rowe into the side.
We can only judge Arteta after 3 years. The tactics he is trying to implement is extremely complex and it takes atleast two years to learn them

Arsenal1508

Hmm I'm not in the "Arteta In" camp but tbh, really really honest, the result against Liverpool doesn't change much in the grand scheme of things.

We were unlikely to get anything through the league so the EL remains probably the best route to European football next season (unfortunately).

If we don't win it then undoubtedly it's been a sh!te season, but well he's not going until atleast Christmas next year (given the board) so what can we really do.
Sack the board if they insist to keep Arteta. Sack the ****.

Arsenal1508

We can only judge Arteta after 3 years. The tactics he is trying to implement is extremely complex and it takes atleast two years to learn them
You fvckign troll. I swear you just post for a reaction. No way you believe in Arteta.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The result(s) aren’t the issue, it’s the weak manner of defeat.

This has been a common problem with trying to support Arteta, whenever we look to be turning a corner we drop something like this.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This was Liverpool’s easiest game in months. All trolling aside I been saying for ages he is not qualified for this job. If the club wants him to learn managing at the clubs expenses. Then it will take atleast two years for him to gain some experience
The people who support him believes the club didn’t want experience manager but a rookie who can learn on the spot

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Doesn’t make sense to sack him now. We won’t get a manager, that will take us in to top-4 next season anyway. Not with this group of players. There have been promising signs since Christmas, but I agree, that performances like today is uancceptable.
Let’s see where the final games of the season take us to. We still have the Europa League to give hope to our tormented souls. The nex season will be Arteta’s final test.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Exact same cowardly tactics we used against City but because Arteta lets Pep smash his missus, his City basically stopped playing after a 1-0 lead. Klopp doesn't care. When Sp*rs win their game tomorrow, we'll be 11 points behind them. ELEVEN.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Not a lot more than can be said at this point. Woeful, lame, scared. There was massive pressure on the Europa League games anyway but that's increased tenfold now. I expect a nervy performance now.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom