Mikel Arteta: New Arsenal Head Coach

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by OnlyOne, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Tumblin'Dice

Tumblin'Dice Hates Reddit

Please be good.Please be good.Please be good.Please be good.Please be good.Please be good.Please be good.Please be good.Please be good.Please be good.Please be good.

[​IMG]

krackpot likes this.
  2. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Arséne Wenger once said "I will miss you"

If he can get this **** defence and midfield to stop leaking goals, he'll need to be a genius.

3. drippin

drippin Well-Known Member

I think @BigPoppaPump & @OnlyOne friendship is being understated here and everyone should answer no, because they are Super Best Friends at least!

[​IMG]

OnlyOne likes this.
  4. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

Man you read that and just wonder why he insisted on speaking English every time. He could have explained everything so much better if he’d just used a translator now and then.

say yes, Garrincha and OnlyOne like this.
  5. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

Welcome miguel arthinhos

6. pigge

pigge Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

:lol::lol:

7. OneAW!

OneAW! Active Member

Doesn't matter how competitive he is with an owner this unambitious making top 4 on a semi-regular basis is the best we can hope for.

Bradpiff likes this.
  8. Tumblin'Dice

Tumblin'Dice Hates Reddit

Classy guy

Might have been out of his depth, but always held himself the right way.Hope he finds success elsewhere.

9. KrissKringle

KrissKringle Well-Known Member

Who's going to be his assistant? Is it Xabi Alonso?

10. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Well-Known Member

This is all conjecture.

11. TakeChillPill

TakeChillPill Well-Known Member

Did Arteta sleep with your missus? Why the negativity?
    I'd ask Xabi to lace up his boots again and play instead of Xhaka.

yorch44 and KrissKringle like this.
  12. Malky

Malky Well-Known Member

I’m actually really excited about this, he’ll obviously need time but I’ve got a feeling we’re at the beginning of something special!
    You can tell by the way he talks, how the see’s the game and where he’s been, that, with time, we could see the return of beautiful, winning football!
    It’s a very bold, and brave move from the board but sometimes those decisions can prove to be the best and most rewarding!
    One of my favourite former players is manager of this great club :drool:

CJJ likes this.
  13. CJJ

CJJ Well-Known Member

I think this is a cheap and bold move by the board. Personally i'm intriqued by Arteta and i'm prepared to be patient with him.

There is hardly any good time for an unexperienced but promising manager to come in. Now i just hope he can translate his talent into being the number 1.

14. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

15. Idiotologue

Idiotologue Well-Known Member

Languages and related perceptions are funny. A person who is perceived as very eloquent, even borderline pompous in his native language can be perceived as someone who can't really express himself or communicate ideas in another one.

blaze_of_glory likes this.
  16. KrissKringle

KrissKringle Well-Known Member

I'd agree wholeheartedly with that and even unfit he'd do a better job than that knucklehead.

17. Taylor Gang Gunners

Taylor Gang Gunners Shame is a dish best served cold Trusted

Booorriinggggg!!

Jackie_Treehorn likes this.
  18. Riou

Riou Nostalgia Merchant

All I am looking for now, is for him to sell everybody, need to get as much money in as possible for a rebuild...also, he looks soooooo much better in red than blue!

Can’t believe I missed that amazing tv show talk at the end of the other thread, feel I could have really annoyed @GDeep™ and @BigPoppaPump in there :lol:

19. say yes

say yes To Sweet Soulful House Music

20. Idiotologue

Idiotologue Well-Known Member

That's actually rather impressive, because the Arsenal teams Arteta played on were nowhere near as successful as the ones Lauren, Cole, Overmars and Campbell played on.