• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Thank you, I dont understand why people find this so difficult to understand? are they not watching the PL this season? holy ****

People forget that we had many games where we couldn’t break down low blocks even when we had better quality such as players like Özil, Cazorla and Alexis Sanchez on the same team!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This is the problem with the fanbase, letting short term results paper over the fact that we have a manager out of his depth.

But he's proving with the players he wants playing the football he wants that we look a good side.

We will go somewhere under Arteta, the players fight for him and listen to him massively. If he was so out of his depth and disrespected by professionals like you, an average Joe are disrespecting him then things would be very different.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
We will drop many points but we’re seeing progress. We’re doing better than last season.

Incredibly tough run of fixtures coming up. Hopeful of at least 9 points in our next 6 games. Europa and FA cup sandwiched in between too.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
And so ends our easy run. The next 11 are brutal.

We've been better away from home.

Southampton away next, they seem to be injury ridden. Then United at home which will be tough. Wolves away who are being drawn into a relegation scrap and look fairly poor. Villa away who could be covid ridden by that point.

Partey back for these is huge.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Why didn't he give Pepe minutes today? What a terrible man manager.

Because Willian is his man. So he will always chose his ahead of Pepe.

The next weeks will really show, if we have improved. The last games were all Must Win Games, especially if you consider how many points we dropped already.

Now we have some confidence and need results against stronger teams.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Because Willian is his man. So he will always chose his ahead of Pepe.

The next weeks will really show, if we have improved. The last games were all Must Win Games, especially if you consider how many points we dropped already.

Now we have some confidence and need results against stronger teams.

I think its mainly because Pepe has been abysmal and mikel has given him plenty of opportunities now.

REWB

what people like @Baki dont understand, is that a big reason as to why Arteta sets up a bit more defensive is because we dont have CB's with much pace and power. We cant press and play a high line like RB liepzig and Liverpool without getting ripped. Its basic football understand....

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think its mainly because Pepe has been abysmal and mikel has given him plenty of opportunities now.
Mik gives Pepe cup games which he ge really performs in and then minutes in our tight PL games.

Have you noticed he never gives him minutes in the league games where we are coasting? Prefers his boy Willian for that, desperately trying to make him look good I promise you. :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The man can't win. People were saying we'd be lucky to get 2 or 3 points from these last set of games pre-christmas. Now it was because we had easy fixtures :lol: make your minds up.

If we win the title next season they'll say its an anomaly season. People with agendas bro, they're everywhere.

Reactions: Jae

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Mik gives Pepe cup games which he ge really performs in and then minutes in our tight PL games.

Have you noticed he never gives him minutes in the league games where we are coasting? Prefers his boy Willian for that, desperately trying to make him look good I promise you. :lol:

I was Pepe's biggest fan and said he should be getting game time. But time and time again, even in cup games he looks shocking. Final nail in the coffin for me was against Newcastle in the cup.

Capable of great things but Bayerns scouting of him was correct. He will never make it in this league.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom