• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
In a few weeks, when we are like 15th in the league...and on our way to Old Trafford for the 2ns leg of our Europa Quarter final (4-0 down from the first) Arteta and Riou having a touching moment...

Just noticed my boy @Juan Matas Beard has joined me in the 10/10 club, thanks man, Arteta and myself need your support in this dark time.

I know you are just taking the piss, but at this point I don't care :lol:

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Context, dear lad.

Now go floss out Big Wengz’ scrote hair before brekky!
:lol: At least you had the sense not to argue about it and dig yourself a massive hole in which to hide your double standards.

mpower2540

People have been crying out on here for Auba up top for ages.

Well, we've got to play to his strengths. He's not going to create chances himself and his all round game is fairly limited but he's a brilliant goalscorer.

The way to get the best out of him is to have him supported and flanked by more technically proficient player like ESR, Ødegaard, Saka etc who have vision and can pick out a pass or thread the ball through the eye of a needle.

Everything should be built around maximising the amount of chances those 3 positions can create for him. Ødegaard, ESR are exactly the sort of players you want doing that. They can be very fluid too, there's no need to set ESR as on the left and Ødegaard centrally in stone.

You feed Auba consistently and we win more matches it's as simple as that.

It's a little harsh on the likes of Martinelli and Pepe but I really don't see how they fit in this system.
Disagree I’m afraid. We need more goals/variety of goal scorers not just create chances for one guy. Teams can block that off and stop it. A reason why City are so good is because they can hurt you in so many different ways. Quality ball players, passers in the middle, ball carriers, one on one dribblers in wide areas, if one doesn’t get you, another one will. Goalscorer's all over the shop. Relying on a bunch of thread the needle players to provide for one man creates a single point of failure that can easily be counteracted.

I also don’t think ESR even is a thread the needle player, I haven’t seen him slide any balls through for anybody.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
:lol: At least you had the sense not to argue about it and dig yourself a massive hole in which to hide your double standards.
No, it’s purely a case of everybody having gone over it so many times (I myself have given you my take on numerous occasions too—even as recent as the other day) that I’m starting to wonder if you’re going nuts. You’ve been getting answers to the same questions for 3 years now and it’s just not processing ffs!

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

No, it’s purely a case of everybody having gone over it so many times (I myself have given you my take on numerous occasions too—even as recent as the other day) that I’m starting to wonder if you’re going nuts. You’ve been getting answers to the same questions for 3 years now and it’s just not processing ffs!
Answers? Is that what you call those fudge posts about why over performing manager should be sacked and grossly under performing managers should be given anytime they want. I wonder why that’s hard to process?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Answers? Is that what you call those fudge posts about why over performing manager should be sacked and grossly under performing managers should be given anytime they want. I wonder why that’s hard to process?
You also said he should go, so ask yourself why you thought so...

If you now think letting Wenger go was harsh or wrong, then why would you want us to do another wrong? Would that make it right?

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

You also said he should go, so ask yourself why you thought so...

If you now think letting Wenger go was harsh or wrong, then why would you want us to do another wrong? Would that make it right?
There’s only so much battering you can witness before throwing in the towel. And I can see you’re purposely sidestepping the issue of double standards again, like a politician that’s been caught out, swerving like a stunt driver. :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
In a few weeks, when we are like 15th in the league...and on our way to Old Trafford for the 2ns leg of our Europa Quarter final (4-0 down from the first) Arteta and Riou having a touching moment...

Just noticed my boy @Juan Matas Beard has joined me in the 10/10 club, thanks man, Arteta and myself need your support in this dark time.

I know you are just taking the piss, but at this point I don't care :lol:

Hey at least the manberg alts haven't voted yet...

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
lol and they couldn't do this for Emery tut tut.
Ive seen roughly the same tbh, percentage wise. Personally my attitude has been consistent with how it was with the Emery situation. The group I was in were labelled Emery bum squads or something because we were willing to basically wait until his position was untenable. But we were just idiots, obviously, and clearly had a hard on for him... I’m doing the same now. Just normal, boring rational stuff.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
There’s only so much battering you can witness before throwing in the towel. And I can see you’re purposely sidestepping the issue of double standards again, like a politician that’s been caught out, swerving like a stunt driver. :lol:
I must be just a better stunt driver than you then!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hilarious how Sead and Mustafi have only just got there, but are already trying to get the manager sacked :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom