• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
With Wenger, when we use to concede goals, atleast we outscored our opponents.

Arteta continues to use a few chances in the game as moments we have to take. Why can't we have more than 1-2 chances per game. We use to get atleast 15, with 2-3 atleast going in the goal.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Its hard for a rookie manager when you’ve got that w-nker Edu telling you that you have to sign his mate’s clients in dodgy deals.

We’re paying Mari and Cedric 160k combined ffs. It’s criminal.

If Arteta goes need to bin slimeball Edu as a priority. Guy is out of his depth in European football.
I been saying for the longest Edu is a crock. Tbh I even disliked him as a player. Very shady character

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He was a mediocre youth player and a Barca reject and that is probably why he dislikes talented up and coming young players. Nasty and insecure little man.
This - usually coaches love to build with youngsters, but young coaches don't want to be part of the senior player group and do not want to screw them up.

Arteta is very insecure and not brave. He does not have a philosophy. He will die on Wilian's sword.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My younger cousin hated Mikel even when he was doing well, he really dislikes short managers...he's fuming tonight :lol:

Iceman10

Established Member
Cant even be sure we'll turn it around tbh. The team might be sick, like they were in Wenger's last days. Didnt matter what they told the press and promised the fans, they went out the next game and played like they wanted him sacked ffs! It was absurd. But that's when you see a disconnect that is hard to fix and is usually terminal.

Slight problem here is wanting the clear out to continue regardless of manager. I’m not even sure Mikel is fully committed to it at this point with mixed signals over Elneny, Luiz, Laca, but even worse can be when a mew manager comes in, “clean slate” is promised to all players, then they appear up for it for a few months before reverting back to type. If a new manager comes in we can’t have that, they need to be tough and clear out deadwood straight away in the summer. Continuity with a clear out should be helped by Edu, but I’m not convinced on how effective he really is.

Kav

Established Member
Its hard for a rookie manager when you’ve got that w-nker Edu telling you that you have to sign his mate’s clients in dodgy deals.

We’re paying Mari and Cedric 160k combined ffs. It’s criminal.

If Arteta goes need to bin slimeball Edu as a priority. Guy is out of his depth in European football.

These guys are on 80k per week each? Tell me you’re lying!

If this is true our club is run worse than I imagined. No wonder people come here to retire and have it easy. How the heck can back up defenders be earning that much?

Soyuncu, Dunk, Agbonna are all better defenders than Mari and are probably not earning anywhere near that. Let’s not get into Cedric who was back up at Southampton and managed to get a spot on Arsenal Roster with probably 3 times what he was getting there.

Man we need to fire our management team. Who’s giving out these contracts?

I’m not knocking a man for getting paid but the club should be trying to get value for money especially in regards to recurring expenses.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We never learn and will make same mistake we did with Emery. Emery should have been gone end of his first season and after the final. Instead they let him start the new season with all the negativity surrounding the team and he was sacked in November. That season became write off. Instead of sacking Arteta as soon as season ends they will let him continue even if slavia beats him and he finish 11th. All pressure next season and October November time they will sack him and next season will be write off.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Needs to be sacked when we go out next week. Can’t be arsed watching this chancer drag us down even further.
It would be so funny if we go out and see how the Atletic approach each it. The club will definitely release statement they 100% behind Arteta and believe in him. But if we go out tomorrow he is done imo. He will stay few more months, but the pressure and the media attention will be on him constantly

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Don't think he'll get sacked unless he loses the dressing room. Even Emery didn't get sacked because of results, it was because he'd lost the players. Otherwise he would have gone a lot earlier.
Didn't he lose Auba after the NLD? Seems like it.
I mean why did he keep Laca till 80th minute who was already finished 20 minutes earlier? Bad vibes Mik tried to win the game without using Auba, didn't he?

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom