• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Of course the season is a horror show, but you can't deny he missed some luck in these games against Fulham and Everton.

Two times close offside for us (one wasn't even a offside), while on the other side two times it wasn't offside very close. Besides it two goals gifted due to individual errors from Gabriel and Leno.

We had enough chances against Fulham, against Everton you won't get so many chances of course.

Let's trash Villareal in anger. #COYG

I’ll admit I don’t like what happened there, but our play was stale despite the referees. Ceballos barely earned that penalty and for our game to hinge around that call is an embarrassment. We need a manager who will set us up to play better than this.

Fulham also had good chances. We have to be winning against them at home.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's been so bad in the league that his position should be untenable at this point. I've seen no reason whatsoever to keep him on in hope that he improves. If this is how he wants us to win games, I'm not interested. I never thought we'd win the EL and I'm confident our exit--should it be in the semi's or as losing finalists--will be his last game in charge.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Apparently this is our worst league season since 1975. If that’s true then his name should be on the banners as well.

Olivier_Giroud

Of course the season is a horror show, but you can't deny he missed some luck in these games against Fulham and Everton.

Two times close offside for us (one wasn't even a offside), while on the other side two times it wasn't offside very close. Besides it two goals gifted due to individual errors from Gabriel and Leno.

We had enough chances against Fulham, against Everton you won't get so many chances of course.

Let's trash Villareal in anger. #COYG
Keep believing that, maybe it will help you sleep at night.
If you really know football then you would have known by now that there is simply nothing in Arteta. He is simply not a coach/manager material. He lacks the bare minimum intelligence to be one.

Emery will give Arteta a proper schooling when they meet.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
We're going out there with the mindset of not getting beat. Everything is safety first and to me that all stems from Arteta. The defenders can have an open ball further forward but instead play it square. Midfielders have space to move into but will turn and pass it to the side, they rarely try any through balls. Even our wingers have chances to take their defender on but turn inside and pass it to the nearest man. Our whole aura is that of a scared team and it's really hard to get out of that at this point.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
@Camron I need some help right now man, on the edge of the cliff here...

0kc3ubgl-640.jpg
Just came home. Made the mistake of rewatching the game from the start. Switched it off after Leno's mistake (2 mins ago) knowing we wouldn't come back from this. I was right.

Gonna spend the rest of the night logging onto my alts and liking all your posts mate.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Get him gone. A complete and utter ****ing failure. The decision to start Nketiah (given what has gone on with him) is worth sacking him alone.
That was a very bad decision to start Nketiah. He has had his chances to start. Why not Balogun or Martinelli?
FFS - he's connec us about Balogun doubt he even signed the extension.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I've been pro Arteta for way too long to pack it in now. He has to win the EL. That's it. He does that he gets a grace period. He fails that he has to go. No summer window and no January window.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We have played like this for almost two years under him and Emery. The structured wins and good patches of play are the anomalies. This is not a manager training college and he is not a playing legend or icon. Why should he get to spend the clubs money? He hasn't earned the right. Might as well let Vieira have a crack until the end if the season. What process?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
That was a very bad decision to start Nketiah. He has had his chances to start. Why not Balogun or Martinelli?
FFS - he's connec us about Balogun doubt he even signed the extension.

Nketiah has one year left on his contract, hasn’t had a look-in since December and will almost certainly leave in the summer. With that in mind Arteta suddenly decides to start playing him with nothing left to play for in the league and our two strikers for the future (Balogun and Martinelli) are sat on the bench twiddling their thumbs. It feels like Arteta makes it up as he goes along. Absolutely terrible squad management.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom